1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

NavalClash is violating the MC Eula

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poprock19000, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

Hey guys so I as you might know I have a great distaste for the most recent EULA, I was talking with my fellow Eula haters from mceula.com and they seem to think that NavalClash is violating MC's Eula so I went back and checked and they were correct! This server is at risk of being blacklisted for many reasons, the most prominent one being that they offer a store which gives you an advantage in game for real money. This is against the EULA because only cosmetics are allowed to be sold for real money in a server, all products/services/perks that you can buy that gives you an advantage in game cannot be sold with real money. The specific rules that are being violated are

sell cosmetic items, except for "Capes", IF the item sold does not give a user an unfair gameplay advantage over anyone else on the server - i.e there can be no "pay to win".

sell positive effects or enhancements (other than "Capes") IF everyone on the server is positively affected in exactly the same way

^ taken from mceula.com

So basically pls change or someone might report us or something I think. we are too small too be on mojangs radar but if someone reports us we might be blacklisted.

k thx bai - poprock19000

Also side pls dun ban ily and you are my god but pls choose your mods pls I don't even care if I get chosen anymore we just need more staff :)

IN CASE ITS NOT CLEAR mceula.com IS NOT OWNED BY MOJANG ITS A PLAYER MADE WEBSITE EXPLAINING WHY THE MC EULA IS BAD FOR THE COMMUNITY STOP SAYING THAT ITS A FAKE WESBITE *cough* *cough* ZEBIS *cough* *cough*

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

What are the unfair advantages?

Don't say ship5s because they're easy to sink with a limited crew - which almost all of them have.
    Plus you can make a cancer ship1-ship4 and sink it.

3. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

Hangar2 and ship5 is giving people an advantage tbh

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Not really, make a good ship and a ship5/Hangar2s are no match, proven a lot you can ask way older players.

5. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

I just wanna look pwetty

6. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

I’m ashamed in you mate, GE is good and your giving a decently bad face to it, you own cancerships, and most other mc servers offer stuff like that.

7. Nuclear_Wafflez

We can all thank pop rock if this server gets deleted

8. Nuclear_Wafflez

Also pop rock, didn’t you right after Our lord and saviour sidewalk left a couple weeks ago and told you don’t impersonate people with nick and then you impersonated me and OTHER PEOPLE? Maybe your power should be taken away, stop complaining about other people’s power

Adventure117217 likes this.
  9. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

How about you let us worry about that. We aren’t breaking any EULA, and if we are Mojang will shoot us an email before blacklisting the ip of our current machine from its public online servers.

Adventure117217 and burgerking97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.