1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Not Really a Bug. Just need Some Help.

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by StewieCman, Apr 30, 2018.

1. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

So i bought a Market Stall, and I decided to Hey! let's sell some drinks here!

Well it turns out I can't find out what base game Potion the alcohol is, meaning I can't figure out it's Item ID Without Hours of Trial and Error,

if Someone could help me get the Item ID For the Potions that would be great.

NOTE: Sorry if this Doesn't Seem very important, i just want to finally be able to have my own alcohol stand.

EDIT, The texture pact doesn't quite help me to find out what base game MC potion it is.
    My backup plan is to simply turn off the resource pack. or Go find a different brewery server.

2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Quintessential Veteran

I might switch out the shop plugin for something that’s simpler and doesn’t interfere with plot signs that lets you just put the items in a chest

StewieCman likes this.
  3. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Oh its OK stew your probably selling stolen alcohol from my base....... for what ever reason chest are openable by people not in my fac on my fac land.... GRRRRR

4. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Island update dosn't have the fac perm thing so... and its also a pain to switch chats! also why not a sell sign with stuff that isn't wheat for a somewhat bad sell price

5. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

@Sidewalk I already bought a Stall at the market for 3 months, I don't want my brewery going to waste.