1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Nuclear_Wafflez and MinecraftMilo Sealing

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by WILLYBABA, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Name of offender: Nuclear_Wafflez and Minecraft_Milo

Date Of Offence: 9/9/2018 roughly 1:00 PM Eastern time

Offence Commited: Sealing

Explanation: Me and VIEF were sailing a Ticon to our k home or alteast tried, that's when Nuc and Milo wanted to board our ship, which is sealing, and when we said no they bombed us, when we destroyed their heli they bailed and started swarming the ship which we said to go away they didn't and later swam to land where they shot me dead.

Evidence: I have three screenshots of this event, one is when they were swimming and milo shooting at me when I was on AA, an second is them swarming the ship, and third is when Milo shot me. Unfortunatly when I died I tried taking a screenie of them on land and instead got the notification that I was killed.

Other members Involved: VIEF_Cheesecake is a witness, Minecraft_Milo is the offender and so is Nuclear_Wafflez 2018-09-09_13.03.27.png 2018-09-09_13.04.53.png 2018-09-09_13.05.40.png

2. Milo

Milo Forum Ensign

Nice try, first to screens were after I got shot out of my heli I wasn’t shooting then. Then I swam to shore and me and Nuc built a small patrol boat. Then I shot willy and he died. Also they were on a disabled boat so it want sealing regardless

3. WILLYBABA

dude you were
    shooting me when I was on AA and secondly I saw no Patrol boat, ask VIEF

4. Milo

Milo Forum Ensign

All the pictures show is me swimming and then you dying at a different time. You have no proof. I do have a pic of my boat that I can show in a bit, not on my computer rn.

5. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Mate stop trying to frame us, we bombed you and vief esploded the helipad and my ticon’ roflanyways milo shot you and you were disabled, you said so I’m chat as well. I was doing nothing but Milo killed u

6. WILLYBABA

we weren't disabled at the time we were still moving

7. Minecraft_Milo

Minecraft_Milo Forum Recruit

here is me on the boat me and Nuc made

Attached Files:

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

you could easily make that boat after you killed willy, invalid