1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Off Topic National Flight Academy

Discussion in 'Pictures/Videos' started by WILLYBABA, Jul 19, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Hello guys, as you know I have been inactive for a while and if u are wondering it is because I am NAS Pensacola at the National flight academy. NOW LISTEN one of the cool parts was that I meet different people from different countries.One of my friends Evan “Prince” W. Comes from Sheffield England! History of NAS Pensacola; Pensacola in the modern era is used for training future aviators of the world. I actually saw a Luftwaffe aviator! In the program you spend six days simulating carrier life. Here are some photos of the museum and stuff. If you have any questions go on the website or ask in the comments thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Was advertising one of your last tasks

Lol but yeah cool.

3. WILLYBABA

Wait what! I would not advertise I swear I just thought that maybe ya know go outside for once and maybe improve knowledge on aviation it was really fun and I wanted to share it with u guys. But I can take it down and also O can always count on Adv to ruin the moment. :/

4. WILLYBABA

There changed to where it won’t be “advertising”

5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Why do kids always hate me? I was saying it sounds cool and the top part was a joke. But okay I guess. If you really wanna be a snowflake go ahead.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  6. WILLYBABA

I was just saying in how you would kill the mood sometimes in some of my posts. I am sorry if I made you feel bad.