1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Patchnotes | 6-30-18 | "Yardwork #1"

Discussion in 'NavalClash News' started by TheInventorMan, Jun 30, 2018.

1. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

This patch contains a shiny new command, as well as a number of minor bugfixes for shipyard.
    • Playerdata repository cleaner updated to automatically resolve invalid world errors in both open indexes and private playerdata (the "ERROR: Unknown error. Report this to iiz if you can, please." will now fix itself).
    • A ./yard renumber ID newID command has been added from a suggestion by Ggolem1. I think it's the perfect solution for people unhappy with their plot numbers, given that early-on I decided that I never wanted the plugin to reorganize them automatically, in case it just ended up confusing people.
    • The /rank command now gives you your correct rank immediately, there's no need to spam it anymore.
    • Public shipyard signs without names no longer ping the authentication servers for invalid players.
    • Extra development and admin commands added.
    • Shipyard code has been reorganized a teeny bit (always a victory in my book).
    • Various other small bugfixes

2. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

finally something changed to the actual PLUGIN

sharpjd likes this.
  3. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum R. Admiral

Yay! Sounda great to me!

4. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt.

Still waiting for ship plots to not have over-head lighting & such.

5. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

Well done!

6. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Has the /Shipyard Help file been update for the shipyard to show this new command encase people forget?

7. Kaiser CreeperHate

Kaiser CreeperHate Forum R. Admiral

Excellent work! Ive been wanting to reset plot numbers forever.

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. JG

iiz, you've shown a great example of a perfect update. Game-changing systems also counts as fixing known bugs or making things faster, Good job!!!

9. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

Nice. One question though, will the issue where doors, torches, etc drop every time a ship moves be fixed? I don't particularly like the look of fence gates on aircraft and ships.