1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

Ban Appeal PLZ UNBAN

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by CowCrafter22, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CowCrafter22

CowCrafter22 Forum Recruit

Please unban me, I do not hack, dep did and he is my brother, and dalencon said he would ban for one day as long as he stopped doing it. I am unfairly banned permanently and I dont hack, plz unban.

CowCrafter22

2. Deported_MExican

Deported_MExican Forum Ensign

I confirm cow does not hack.

3. CowCrafter22

My screen when I was on navalclash, IDC if u find the base, becasue we relocated

4. CowCrafter22

5. gatraf

gatraf Forum Vice Admiral

I dont think the reason why you were banned would matter in an appeal, its the effort you make in writing it. Like camkam in nbz for example, he made multiple ban appeals that were well written and well thought out. However he had pissed an admin off. So he did not get unbanned even though he tried for years etc. Even Our lord and saviour sidewalk can relate to wanting to be unbanned but then just not getting to play on your favorite server beacouse someone with a higher rank was pissed at you. Just put more effort in youre appeals and show that this community needs you.

6. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Unbanned. Your ip was banned because you are siblings with deported_mexican. You are both now unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.