1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Poprock Newsletter #3 NC Hacked! Admins?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poprock19000, Aug 1, 2018.

1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

So guys welcome to the third edition of Poprock's newsletter its been some time since the last ones but theres a lot to discuss this week so lets get right into it. This morning NC was hacked! Spawn and Shipyard were destroyed, the sad thing is that it took 2-3 HOURS for an admin to respond and it was iiz. The only true admin left in my opinion, iiz released a statement on discord saying it was Hungary who hacked the server in response to martmn getting banned. So the first thing I want to look at here is why it took so long for someone to respond. I'll start off with a question, when was the last time you saw Droopy our supreme leader or side? I Haven't seen Droopy our supreme leader this year at all and I saw side last over a month ago! That is a ridiculous for the owner and head admin. We have to protest this by leaving NC or doing something to get the attention of side or Droopy our supreme leader. The next thing I want to say is that those Hungarians are some crazy scumbags. Half of my plots weren't schemed like wtf hungary, I suspect gat is the mastermind. Thats it for todays special, next time on Poprocks Newsletter we'll be discussing Mart and Cam.

2. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Nope, not this time. Do your research better you wannabe news reporter.

3. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

Prob u tbh i had admins check ips the hackers matched urs get rekt gat

4. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

MORE SALT!

Sterrs likes this.
  5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

It was mart and other hungarians 'cept gat dumbass

6. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

god this place is going to hell in a hand basket.

7. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

8. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

iiz the only true admin left? Pfffffffft

I mean, iiz is a really nice guy and someone's who's involved, but I would disagree. Motionless is also doing a great job, so imo both of them are great people. Toh recently got promoted, so can't really mention him.

TheInventorMan likes this.