1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal poprocks ban appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by poprock19000, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

IGN:
    poprock19000
    The type of punishment:
    Ban
    Duration of the punishment:
    1 week
    When the event occurred (approximately):
    9/1/17
    The reason given for your punishment:
    threatening to release ip

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: First off I don't have any ips anymore and the only thing I did when I had vults ip was find out that he uses comcast wifi and I wasn't going to do ANYTHING else and definetly wasnt going or planning to do anything to harm vulture in real life though the comcast wifi thing was already going too far with the ip and what I should have done was deleted the image right away and never try to do anything with anybody's ip but we all make mistakes and I know I have been given a lot of chances already and many of the staff might want to perma ban and be done with it, but please consider unbanning me I promise nothing like this will ever happen again and if it does (even if its as little as sealing or safedocking) you can perma ban me. Im really sorry for this incident and know that these things can be really annoying and that i make a lot of "mistakes in the moment" but please forgive me I realize that what i did was way too far and that ot was completely unproffessional and innapropriate. please forgive me I have already private messaged vult my apology and im really sorry.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

pls forgive and forget

3. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

You threatened to leak his IP for ship5s...

Vulture4117 likes this.
  4. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

As a joke and vult knew that it was a joke too since I told him many times that I deletes his ip but I agree that i went too far on this "joke"

5. Kaiser CreeperHate

Kaiser CreeperHate Forum R. Admiral

Pop is a good player long term player that spends a lot of time on this server ever since the NBZ times. He is often in mature with his jokes but one must not blame him he meant no harm to Vult, it was a mere Joke. I often give many chances to the people around me and a simple mistake should not be the culprit to ruining a good company and friend.

6. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

And I know creep says this stuff all the time to bail me out of trouble but I promise all of you guys It will be the last time anything like this happens again.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Pathetic.

Adventure117217 and Vulture4117 like this.
  8. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Creep, if someone threatened to leak your IP over the internet as a joke, you'd be scared? Wouldn't you?

Vulture4117 likes this.
  9. Wipe_0ut

Wipe_0ut Trainer Staff Member Trainer

The NBZ/NC community has always been very... Ahem, Dangerous, to be on, What with all of the "hackers" chachi, Waffle, ect... But the one instance i can think of was when one of the guys who had trolled NBZ made a post on the NBZ forums claiming that someone had hacked his FB and the entire staff team worked together to attempt to help him. Meaning, we take irl threats seriously. I cant claim to know about the situation but i would agree that joking about releasing his IP was not appropriate. As for unban? Knowing Pop it really was a joke so. +1

10. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

I agree I went too far and I can't say anything to defend myself because I violated the boundries between in game and in real life. I can only hope you can forgive me adv since we all make mistakes although this mistake might not be forgivable in your mind and I accept that since that I myself realize that I could have hurt vult with my cruel "joke".

11. dboy_101

dboy_101 Forum Ensign

I love how pop is begging pathetically over a one week temp ban. Dude - it's a week. Wait it out.

12. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt. JG

Knowing that someone uses comcast isn't that dangerous lol.

13. arkery

arkery Forum Lt. JG

The fact that you were even willing to trace his ip to get his isp is enough to warrant a punishment.

I'd permanently ban you if this was NBZ. Wait it out.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  14. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt. JG

guys jokes are illegal now

15. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

16. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

stop f.cking necroposting dickhead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.