1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

PTSD: A day in the life of uer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Jul 6, 2018.

1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

*cough* *cough* **** wheres the taco scums? Idk, ffs theres too many noobs in the way Omfg kick them so I can execute them Flummery Flummery, they're crossing bridge to UER OOOOFFOOFOOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFO MAY DAY MAYDAY CAMKAM IS ON ME AHHHHH -----````--`-`-`-`-`-`--`-`-`
    Chapter 1/2 or something
    DarthVaderV: Ffs vief taconavyu is attkian get on unnub
    *skrrtsss down street dodges random obsticles, punches a liberal in the face, hits the nigg2 spray painting on my house breaks door down slaps keyboard, turns on Minecraft.
    Wow wow who tf called me?
    lolololoxddddd taconubs raidin u succ
    no u noob stfu before I ddos ur server lolxddddddd hell noob
    lol I faked ur mom
    o Flummery its the gang, purple yellow green and red, def the colors of the rainbow and taconavy flag. ooofofofofofofo they cumin down the street. Right lets give them the sekrit power of friendship
    *tps litteraly every singe allied member online* *20 people on* Right, this is good enough CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*gets muted for 1 minute* (ffs dumb staff) *crosses reich lololololololl* k noobs, ima give u sum armor u better not die If u die u die again got it noobs? k k k k k kk k k kk a CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *sound of taco nibbas being tortured and raped and being killed overlapping ally noises of OOOF FFS OMFG HACKS HAXXXXX*
    lolxdddddddd we skilled
    xdddd oooofoofofofofof they borght hangar 2
    ooof camkam in bunker I take care of him u noobs, shoot down the hangar2
    lol stfu do it urself ugly Tarnation
    lol stfu im in uer best fac
    CHAPTER 3
    lolxddddd camm is badl ollxddd wtf
    he is no dying wtfff
    omfgg he had1`healyh erfetekteposar[werklwrlkw
    o Flummery hangar 2 droppi9ng tor2ps shoot de sekrit guns
    OOOOOF SIDE CAME ON
    SIDECOCK IKSdsf here SAVIOR OUR DEMI-GOD
    *meanwhile Droopy our supreme leader for some reason comes on and blows up a part of our base gay af tbh*
    oof I fly to hangar2 it go boom it go down I rekt that bee buzz buzz nig a no homo because that's some gey sh78t
    then dd8s 420 360 reverse uno quick noscope sh0t like broetigger

TO BE CONCLUDED

this is not a shitpost this is %100 the fac chat for UER

The_11thDoctor and WILLYBABA like this.
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Replace raping Tacos with UER and it'll be accurate.

3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Actaully, it was accurate enough we raped taco noobs, even cam woiuld admit

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

You should also admit you combat logged less than 30 minutes ago from cam :)