1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

raiding without bases

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by camkam, Aug 11, 2018.

1. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

I think factions should not be allowed to attack other factions unless they possess some form of a base. I see factions like ThirdReich going around the server and bombing factions all without a base. This makes people unwilling to build bases if there is someone who will bomb you with no chance to counter raid at all because they do not own one. I believe if a rule like this was implemented it would increase willingness to raid bases with vehicles and also for people to build surface bases.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    WILLYBABA likes this.
  2. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

*crickets*

3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

This used to be a rumored rule, you need to atleast have a base that's worth raiding, so no loopholes :)

WILLYBABA likes this.
  4. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Eh it wouldn’t work they would just claim a piece of land and call it a base, but I like the idea just won’t work

5. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Don’t bitch just bomb

6. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

I agree

7. MustachedSquid

MustachedSquid Forum Recruit

I agree to, All they have to lose is the vehicles they are using wich can be spawned easly

8. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

I want it so raids are approved by staff members and have them know the results.

9. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

This doesn't work at all...