1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by poprock19000, Aug 10, 2018.

Lol

1. Kek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. REeeeeeeeeeEEEeeEeEgad

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

KEK LOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] VIEF WASNT HACKING KEK THIS IS A FAKE POST RE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[B]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

3. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

100% Permaban

4. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

I THINK THAT ALL RAIDS VIEF PARTICIPATED IN HAVE TO BE TAKEN UNDER REVIEW AND IF IT IS CONCLUDED THAT VIEF WAS HACKING DURING THE RAID EVERYONE SHOULD BE COMPENSATED

5. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt.

Lol how convenient that im suddenly hacking even though your only proof is from vief telling me that its not wurst and me repeating it. Seems awfully convenient that you can suddenly get 2 people you don't like banned, mdesti.

6. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Did you know that pop asked me to do those things? he questioned if I could use fly, and I actually died xD yea, I do admit to using "hacks" but only for this day, he claims that I've used hacks in raids and such. Well there was another time (Adventure) said during the UFP days but that was of my brother's business, this is for this selection. I came on NC realizing I had the client on, (I was finding hackers yesterday on hypixel because it comes in a built-in hacker detector) And when I got on NC, I guess this is my fault I was being a little bit un-responsible. I started bhopping around pop because, I mean he's not that blatant to report me for using something that wouldn't cause harm, as I did know the rules. He asked me "Can you fly?" So I looked to see, in my mind this server really needed an anti-cheat because I could go 150 mph with bhop and speed. I turned it off after Vader asked me to build him a plane, because my optifine client is much easier. I have no idea if pop is joking or not, but this is equivalent to tattle.
    :Edit: He also asked me if I could walk on water

7. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

"Seems awfully convenient".... yeah i went to viefs house and made him hack to set this all up... and two people who constantly attack me and are toxic and very immature... my question is how would you know what hack client he is using ? Your answer clearly shows you knew...

8. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

your hacking... you installed a client. Even if that is the truth which I doubt it is, how would anyone know you havnt been hacking the whole time. Pop did the right thing to report you.. you legit admitted to using hacks on raids. this is a clear perm ban cant talk your away out of this. Adventure even posted u admitting to hacking way back? Anyways thats my opinion the staff can take it from here

9. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Also, if you look closely on pop's image, you could see that pop cropped out the image, of course you could tell because the armor-bar is only half way, meaning that he took it from someone else, He actually had to lie in this one.

Pop has also done this before to me, making a fake steam account saying that I betrayed German-Empire, Hes done these type of framing before!

10. DarthVaderV

DarthVaderV Forum Lt.

because he literally told me deadass, and shortly after he told everyone else. You clearly just want me banned because you're salty that you got banned, and you dislike me.

11. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

I want anyone using hacks banned and if you know about hackers report it and I think your one of the most toxic people on the server because you are but this is about this ban but next time report hackers so you dont look bad

12. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

I admit the last photo is doctored evidence since I couldn't find the actual msg you sent me, but all the other evidence is real, you can check metadata

13. VIEF_Chokolatecake

This is the case of un-responsibility; please go on from me on this one, 1. Knowing that someone has a hacked client isn't wrong, even if he used it mildly, There have been several people who have admitted to these type of things, and I never reported them because it wasn't a game-changer, pop exclaimed that he hacked 3 years ago, meaning he's used these type of things before.
    Never HAVE I ever during a battle against Taco-navy or etc, maybe zuper can confirm that I used over-board cheats, I understand the feeling of knowing that there's someone whose hacked before, ruining your fun, we've felt it before, I'm not that type of person. (Vader can confirm here)

14. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

With those screens, admitting to hacking now AND this https://imgur.com/a/nj5bJ8w idk man...
    And that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard hacking "wasn't a game-changer"...like of course it is always report hackers wtf? I HATE hackers so I dont want to be playing with any on the server

15. VIEF_Chokolatecake

You don't understand do you? pop of course "Was" my friend, I trusted him I gave him lots of stuff, he was in UER so I probably thought he wouldn't be blatant enough to report me for something that did not have an effect on people, because it was for fun of course. He seemed all innocent, so I didn't screenshot him msging me about using them. I do remember telling Adventure that, and yea but it isn't about that. I already got punished for that.

16. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Vief, your fu cking dumb, because we all know if you want to hack you do it on ir on seas
    [​IMG]

17. VIEF_Chokolatecake

I'd prob be banned in a matter of seconds

18. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Understandable about the brother thing if it isn't a lie.
    Anyways @poprock19000 you're gonna have to compensate stuff from like 8 months ago kek

19. VIEF_Chokolatecake

this post turned from a shitpost to a literal suicide post im gonna have to necro this
    im gonna ddos IS