Low Priority Regina1001 base kamikaze

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by speedilopez, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedilopez

speedilopez Forum Lt.

2. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

I take blame for the base rape i did it actidently i wanted to pass thru but actidently raped it

3. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt. JG

In the pictures above you can see that the plane/heli has not broken thru the obsidian (obby for short.)
    It seems from my attention that the aircraft would not have been able to fit thru the hole that was previously made in the base. Via the aircrafts diameter. he/she might have been using a 3x2 aircraft to fit thru said hole in your base but broken the blocks above and under (guess by going back out of faction land and reloading torps and trying again.)
    With the proof and the aircraft shown above, it might've been risen as a test aircraft and not the intention of kaming or base raping..

P.S Don't think this, with the diameters in place can that count as base raping until it gets to the actual portion of your 'base,' but hey who am I to know what counts and doesn't.

Edit: judging by when he/she was last online of the server, Reg might've been on at night.. so 2/12/2018 not 2/11/2018

4. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

We were backing to reload torps

5. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Funny fact. When on NBZ, DigitalDave303 used to bring out his Super Aircraft and challenged people. I tried fly close (not into) his plane and tried to drop bombs as i passed by. I apparently was 1-2 blocks above the surface of his vehicle, which cause it to get chewed up by my aircraft. So if you fly close-but not into, it can cause rape like things to happen.

6. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

Thats what hapohapp to me q_q

7. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

Was not intentional, though members involved have been fined regardless.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.