1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority schematic list link between navalclash and the creative server

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by ChristianBrent, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Our lord and saviour sidewalk confirmed earlier today that there will never be a link between the navalclash and creative schematic list
    [​IMG]
    as he said there isent the same glitch countermeasures as there is on navalclash although i dont know how this matters or applies since you know you cant drive ships in creative test them do anything other than build them as far as i know there is no way you can glitch them beyond using elligal blocks such as barrier blocks
    the second thing is the creative server enables MUCH MUCH faster building of ships over 3 times as fast being able to copy flip rotate and paste

the only problem i can see is people building ships larger than the plot they want to paste in but we have a nice thing called //undo for w/e which is very nice

also considering le me who build a ton of ships in creative there is no way for me to get them to navalclash which tbh creative was the only reason i am still playing since it allows for so much creativity

this might make me leave the server as navalclash and creative have both lost its driving points for me actually wanting to play on them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yes those are all my ships

yes im making this as a complaint because i god damn hate the fact that we cant god damn get our ships transferred as you might see i have been holding my god damn rage in as i have spent countless days building ships in creative FOR NO GOD DAMN PURPOSE OTHER THAN TOO LOOK COOL
    WHAT
    THE
    ZUCC

2. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Anything that makes life easier will not be added -nc logic

3. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

I approve of this

4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

We don't have the same inventory precautions on creative as we do nc shipyard. Meaning it would be much easier to glitch things to nc survival if we did this. Plus, no way to know if the plot sizes are right in creative to paste in survival, someone could just save a huge schem that crashes the server and ruins shipyard... There's a reason schems are only one way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.