1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Selling space stations!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terra1, May 4, 2018.

1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

The DPRA has been focusing on space for over a week now, and thus, we will now be introducing our first line of commercial space stations!
    The LDS line, a light, easy to deploy, space station.
    [​IMG]
    It is cheap, modular, and has plenty of indoor space.
    [​IMG]
    Pricing:
    Empty station: $800 for neutral factions, $600 for allies of DPRA
    Station preloaded with equipment: $1000 for neutral factions, $800 for allies of DPRA
    Station preloaded with signs: $800 plus the cost of the signs for neutral factions, and $600 plus the cost of the signs for allies of the DPRA
    Station preloaded with equipment and signs: $800 plus the cost of the signs plus $200 for neutral factions, and $600 plus the cost of the signs plus $200 for allies of DPRA

[​IMG]
    DPRA Space, Flying above the skies

Notes:
    You will have to fly the space station to the target.
    We are not liable if your space station spontaneously combusts for no apparent reason.
    If you are a UFP member or a member of a faction that is allied with UFP, we will not sell you a space station of any kind.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Why would a UFP member stoop down to this kind of level? If a UFP member wanted a dumb space station for no reason, he could just build a better, larger one, in a ship4 or ship5 plot. Or just use the star destroyer.

No offense, but why would anyone want to buy this? They look like someone spent 30 seconds dropping a bunch of wool blocks into a ship1 plot. And why does it take up like 1/4 of the plot? You could have made it much larger. You could even have multiple floor levels, and it could be made of double slabs instead of wool.

sharpjd and StewieCman like this.
  3. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

So, by banning UFP Allies, You're effectively eliminating HALF of Your Customers,

11/10 Much planning Skill.

Kilowner, sharpjd and Vulture4117 like this.
  4. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

You would buy these if you were a cash-strapped faction looking for a cheap base, or a faction looking for a temporary mobile base to use in the middle of a battle.

5. Vulture4117

Why would you need a base during a battle?
    If I really needed a base, I would build my own, and it would be more than 10 blocks in length.

6. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

OR, you could just build them yourself it will take a whoping a seconds to do

Vulture4117 likes this.
  7. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

But those won't fly.
    This is more than 10 blocks in length.
    It is durable, cheap, and mobile.

8. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Then Technically, it's an Invincible base, Can't Shoot it with guns, Can't Ram it, No Kami'ing it,

Hell, I Should Just Make a suggestion to ban These!

9. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

It's not invincible, it can be killed by aa-guns.

10. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Again if you can build it someone else can build it

Vulture4117 likes this.
  11. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

Yes, but we're much more experienced with spaceflight than any other faction in NBZ and NC history.

12. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

wow dude I could build the exact same thing you built and put it at the max height, Your phots litterally give us a way to build it our self.

Vulture4117 likes this.
  13. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

Terra, I'm the King of Rock, Your the king of stupid Ideas, now go take your damn thrown and stop posting Flummery

Vulture4117 likes this.
  14. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

So what? We're still much better at building new stations.
    And I didn't show anyone the whole thing, nor what stuff does.
    Funny how everyone "criticizing this" happen to be UFP members.

15. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

"Yes We're more Experienced then any In NC And NBZ History"

Really? Look up Anyone else on NBZ Was better then You, hell, Creep had one During perma Facs, I'm pretty sure There are Way More Experience people the You out there :D

Vulture4117 likes this.
  16. Vulture4117

Except for Taconavy/UFP, and other factions on NBZ that I've never heard of. You can't even call yourself the most experienced faction in spaceflight, when your spaceship looks like Flummery.
    You call yourself good at building space stations? Your spaceship here looks like a pile of Flummery.
    Stewie and madengi aren't UFP members. The only UFP member here is me.
    Why wouldn't they fly? How can you be so stupid to think that you're the only one who knows how to put helis/planes in ship plots?
    You're so dumb that you can't even tell that I was exaggerating?
    How can you call that thing durable? It's made out of wool.

How is it any more mobile than any other helicopter? Making it out of double slabs wouldn't at all harm the cost or mobility.

17. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

FUNNY cuase you just assumed I'm a UFP member, well SCREW UFP (nothing personal ufp i just don't like large facs) Funnt how literally no one likes this idea so unless ufp consists of every player on NC then you are so wrong its more comical than Kevin Hart.....

StewieCman, sharpjd and Vulture4117 like this.
  18. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

BTW if you don't beleive that i'm not UFP look me up in game i'm ElvisPreasLEY

19. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

LOL, WHAT DID I JUST READ?
    DPRA, You're noobs to space. There have been tons of flights before you. I even put one up in the air in 2015 on NBZ if ya'll don't believe.

Plus, like everyone else said, I could literally make this in 3 seconds.

Actually, Ill place an order of 100,000 of them. Cause they're all gonna die in 1 second, what's the deal?

20. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.