1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ship of the month!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Stormcotton, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum R. Admiral

OK hey guys I decided with the comeback of my shipyard review series I would add a little contest to it, so here it is.
    Starting Monday I am going to be starting my shipyard reviews series. So the contest is from Monday to the first of September I will leave all the review videos in the pictures/videos topic and on the first of September I will make a poll and you guys will vote on what ship I reviewed was the best.
    The owner of the best ship will receive 15k.
    Please submit your ships here: http://navalclash.net/Forum/threads/shipyard-reviews-2-0.287/

Rules:
    1. You may only submit one ship
    2. For this contest only ships are allowed ( ignore what it says when you click on the link cuse only ships are allowed )
    3. Have fun!!
    4. Instructions on how to submit your ship are shown when you click on the link

Good luck!!

Sidewalk likes this.
  2. Gingerstamp55

Gingerstamp55 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

That is a cool idea. I wonder if my viewers would look forward to seeing something like this in the future! :D

Sidewalk likes this.
  3. Stormcotton

Just keep in mind it would be copyright if you completely copy it on your channel

4. 871Dalencon

871Dalencon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm pretty sure it would only be copyright if he fully copies your videos (downloads and posts on his youtube) No one would actually that dumb lol

5. dboy_101

dboy_101 Forum Ensign

It'd actually only be copyright if you copyright your videos by law. And it's a pain in the arse to copyright things, trust me.

6. Stormcotton

I was sustainable joking

7. Stormcotton

Ikr!

8. Gingerstamp55

Gingerstamp55 Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Ya. Even tho it was a joke I meant just copy the basic idea of it (A competition were people compete to build a good looking ship and then once all builds are in I could have either my subs, or the players decide which they like the most.).

9. Jaguar36703

Jaguar36703 Forum R. Admiral+

Really now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    *savage* (⌐□_□)

10. Stormcotton

Lol