1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Skirmish at Rice Pads

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by Adventure117217, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Combatants: UFP vs. DPRA, Scandicorp, and U.S.A

Commanders:
    UFP:
    LCB0612
    Adventure117217

Vs.

Gatraf

BATTLE:
    Terra attempted to do a shoot-out with Adventure117217, a member at the UFP base. After running out of ammo and shouting that they were being raided, Terra was eventually killed. Across the base on the southern end of the island, many DPRA, Scandicorp, and USA members were gathering.

Diamond, a soldier, saw them and within seconds the entire UFP force unleashed upon them. Ggolem was killed, Gat next, Willy went down with a fight but still died, and everyone else stood no chance. Diamond's quickness had just saved the base.

Victor: UFP

Casualties:
    5? 6? All Scandicorp allies.

Sidewalk likes this.
  2. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

Vive la révolution! We will never surrender to you fascist pigs!
    We may fail time and time again, but we will never surrender!
    Tomorrow, you will wake up to the sound of cannons firing and landing craft hitting the beaches of your worthless island.

3. Adventure117217

Then the same will happen to you except it wont be morning - it will be every second of the day.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    CowCrafter22 and LCB0612 like this.
  4. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

that's what GE said

5. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Perhaps a bit less roleplay and a bit more common sense?

Anwyays, so me and Bluebuilder were checking out the UFP island upon hearing they had settled somewhere else after the destruction of their harbour. We were probally spotted many times but decided to leave our gear at spawn and continue scouting. We later tpahered Terra and told him to bring a sword and some armour, however Terra brought an expensive gun and brought his best armour XD.
    Terra then rushed out of the hole and charged upon a UFP member, thirsty for blood, however the UFP member brought support and Terra was brutally put to death ): . Me and Blue hid out for a while but then decided to make a run for it. We ran in to the interior of the island, then headed to another claimed area of the UFP island. We came upon a few chests and raided them and got two diamond swords. I later made a tank to get some gear (Iron armour) then tpahered my allies of which were online/ready to fight, telling them to not bring their best gear, then hungry for some action i took the command of my men and marched from the beach towards the UFP base which was on the opposite side of the island. However we diddint get far until supposedly Diamond had spotted us and tpahered some more UFP soldiers, so we were ambushed. Taken by suprise, and outgeard and outskilled i realised we were facing a defeat, however i slapped that #1 button on my keyboard instead of typing /spawn and i charged at the enemy, with my diamond sword in hand and the fury in my eyes i charged at the enemy with blue at my side! But, i was shot with multiple rounds of bullets and was forced to retreat back to the tank. Seeing in the chat how my soldiers were being killed of i realised that the skirmish was soon to be over, I then decided to die with my men and charged into the masses of the enemy and was killed.

So thats it, from my point of view! The first real battle of the great war that is to come between me, my allies and UFP. Hope you all found it entertaining :p

LCB0612 and Sidewalk like this.
  6. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Remember who started this war ;)

LCB0612 likes this.
  7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

To be fair, we are giving you guys a war that you want.
    And you know best yourself that you would still exterminate everyobe else even if they are neutral, truced, or allied, just like you guys did to me in the early days of scandinaviancorp cause you did not like our ”alcohol monopoly” so dont try to make it seem like we are the agressors just like you wanted.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  8. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

You told me to distract them.

9. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

terra wasnt very distracting, have you tried a string and a 20$ bill?

LCB0612 likes this.
  10. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

That's the reason why you should be permanently muted.

Sidewalk and Adventure117217 like this.
  11. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. -first amendment

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  12. Adventure117217

That doesn't mean be a fuckin' idiot. It's common sense if you're gonna say something that's sh!t, then yeah, people are not gonna like it.

gatraf and The_11thDoctor like this.