1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority SpiritoftheMine Being a Pain in the Back

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Sterrs, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

Player: SpiritoftheMine
    Time: 22 July, 2018 at about 7:10 PM CEST

Dear NavalClash staff,

Today I add another piece of support to the pre-existing complaints that have been going around. SpiritoftheMine is really getting on all of our nerves these days, and I demand some reforms. Already, he's been sealing the first time i met him and he proceeded to turn my cannons inwards and fire upon my own ship. Then, he grabbed a plane and kamikazes me. I've already forgotten about that a while ago. Today, he starts insulting me and seals me AGAIN, he starts up my ship and steals it without my permission. I do hope this player gets some form of punishment as he doesn't learn and he's just as ignorant as I am, sometimes. I hope the evidence attached is enough to catch your attention.

Thanks,

F5tar

Attached Files:

2. Uppercut

Uppercut Forum Ensign

I can insult you as much as I want and I will, btw we all heard your kamikazi lame story. Look kid, learn a difference between bomb dropper and kamikazi. The truth is I bombed you and later on you shot my commands while I was going on another bombing run.

3. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Please leave him alone. He has a disorder. Hes very sensitive. Ill talk to him dot worry.

4. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

Insulting is actually against the rules, oddly enough.

5. I_AM_TH3_S3NAT3

I_AM_TH3_S3NAT3 Forum Recruit

6. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Im just saying, have some respect. Hes disabled. So you gotta give him a break. Perhaps talk to him?

7. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

Bullsh.t. He's toxic, theres more reports of him in the past week than I've had on both NC and NBZ. You can't just blame his actions on a disability. You are absolute vile and complete filth for trying to pull that card. Genuinely, and from the very bottom of my beating heart, f.ck you and Spiritofthemine.

StewieCman likes this.
  8. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

Even though Spirit is disabled, this shouldn't serve as an excuse for his actions. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated they all say, unless Spirit wants to be safedocked, sealed, insulted, kamikazed, and robbed.

9. Uppercut

Uppercut Forum Ensign

Aint disabled f5 and you cannot do any single one of those things you named to me, its just impossible for you to hurt me..

10. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

No offense but you're a general dick to anyone who talks to you otherwise and goes against your opinion, It's just gatraf has even ran out of excuses to defend you at this point. Pathetic.

11. Uppercut

Uppercut Forum Ensign

I don't care adventure.. I really don't.

12. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Did you just report me for toxicity and then post this hate fomment towards me? Utter counter productive imo

13. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

No, I posted the comment then the report.

14. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

I'm certain that's a simply lovely way to spend hours of your free-time.

Spirit's been punished already as a result of a conglomerate of reports, resolved in this thread.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.