1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Jul 28, 2018.

Are these ideas, or most of them satisfying for you?

1. Yes ^_^

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No -_-

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

This, Is a highly important post for the server, please advise these won't be 100% predictions, these will be expectations/thoughts. Now with 75% of the toxicity of the server gone, we can start updating the crap out of this server, It probably won't even take longer then a month.
    Idea 1:
    Give ships gear 3, in order for them to move faster, However you'll need to update the staff appeal page because it includes a question about gears on ships.
    Idea 2:
    Re-add gun shop, It has been a well placed thing and the crate system is weird and dis-organized. The only way to get keys is to buy rare/legendary which Is fine but we should of been able to buy guns in the first place. On the backdrop please fix some guns/add grenade-launcher ammo and RPG ammo, items like the jumper, or Armageddon for example, do not work due to lack of ammunition or bugged.
    Idea 3: Please, it should be simple, remember the models at /warp shipyard? move them to a tutorial before you go to denoober/spawn, make it /warp Tutorial so people are aware of this and may have a higher chance of not needing player help, therefore the point of Trainers can be "Managers" or the old NBZ thing Instructor.
    Idea 4: Upon vehicles' demise you'll be awarded money alongside rank-points so people are more encouraged to go to docks, and it doesn't kill the usage of jobs either.
    Idea 5: Anti-sealing protection, such as unable to mine blocks on active vehicles unless you're the crew-member, and buff AA-damage towards players, (thank you Zuper)
    Idea 6: More things In the shop, such as amplifiers so when you go out to docks and activate one, it lasts for an hour, which allows double rank points/money. It should be cheap in store, and may encourage more people to go to docks.
    Idea 7: Ranks should be more simple, Choose: add back old ranks or keep the newer ones, and add a new system, "prestige" This allows you to reset your rank and give you a sign saying [II] and so on, once you reset your rank, you keep your plots, and you have to rank up again which will cost more RP, but you will receive more money on ship kill, and more plots, therefore for people to actually be prestige, rank-points need to be toned down a lot, check Vulture's rank points and make it somewhere that point, think of it like this: **Taconavy [II]Ensign Mr_ZuperAwesome
    Idea 8: Just cut prices a little bit more cheap, sometimes my ships cost 10k and its not even that strong nore its a ship5/ship4 Triples costing $400, and mk3 torpedos $400 aswell, maybe even downgrading fire-control so its used more often. !

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Yachtman24 and Adventure117217 like this.
  2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Prestiges : [II] [III] [IV] [V] [VI] [VII] [VIII] [IX] [X]
    For some reason it didn't let me type out , [ I ]

3. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Traurig aber wahr

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Ship freezing was fixed like 3 months into NC...

5. VIEF_Chokolatecake

I said hell noob

6. Adventure117217

Yeah but they're using that as an advertisement when it's false.

7. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Probably, lmao did you notice the entire post was renamed?

8. Adventure117217

Yeah lmao, dont want them mentioning hell here

9. Yachtman24

Yachtman24 Forum Lt. JG

I like these!

10. VIEF_Chokolatecake

lmaooooooooooooo