1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority Terra1 spamming forums with unnecessary suggestions.

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Vulture4117, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Name Of Offender:
    Terra1

Date Of Offense: APPROX
    The past week

Offense Committed:
    Spamming forums with useless suggestions which would ruin the game if added (but that's just an opinion)

Explanation:
    Terra has been recently spamming the forums with unnecessary suggestions that would ruin the game(in my opinion). He's been posting like 2 "suggestions" per day, and honestly me and everyone else is starting to get pissed off. Nothing else to say.

Evidence:
    Just look at the "Suggestions" section of the forums

Any other info/members involved:
    Everyone who posted on his threads, including MythicalWrath, StewieCman, The_11thDoctor, Adventure117217, ect.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    LCB0612, CowCrafter22 and PenguinH2O like this.
  2. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

I fail to see the problem here - the suggestions section is there for a reason.
    Is the problem frequency? There hasn't exactly been anything else for it to "drown out" lately, and frankly I don't mind the increased forum activity. Y'all screaming at him like a bunch of children hasn't been appreciated, though.

Is the problem that you simply don't like his suggestions? If that's the problem here, I care even less.

Please, elaborate.

3. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

He makes unnecessary suggestions that would not have a chance to be added, minding: budget, time, balanced gameplay. He makes syggestions that HE thinks would be cool but some of which do not have the chance of a concent from the rest of the community. We are tired of his constant ”suggestion” spam since most of it just seems like something he just came to think about and just HAD to post. And when I confronted Terra about this on the server earlier this day, asking: ”are you stupid, or are you actually trying to add this, or are you just trying to be annoying?” To which he replied ”lol I was bored” or something as braindead.

4. Vulture4117

He's posting suggestions all over the place, as if he thought of them on the spot and then posted them, without a second thought. He's been doing it so much to the point that it's getting quite annoying, and basically spam.

5. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Dude, this is forums no one gets punished, look at lcb? has he been punished? no, also "spamming forums" is one of the most retarded things I've heard

6. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

LCB has left the server, he is irrelevant, and dont give me the ”hes still on forums” crap. Spamming forums is annoying and if you are not alowed to spam the server chat, same should go with forums!

7. Cheesecake

Im not even gonna say what will happen if we went by YOUR logic.

8. Vulture4117

Crystal got banned from forums for spamming

9. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Atleast I have my own logic. I listen to myself. And im not a star wars fans slave.

10. Cheesecake

To be fair, no one liked crystal he would of gotten it anyway

11. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Name someone who likes Terra, exept like Benny goodman or some Flummery

12. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

We are behond the point of forgivness Zuper.
    It is time we end his missery once and for all.

13. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

holy crap just get rid of him already or make a limit on how many suggestions one can post

14. Vulture4117

Or follow the "use your common sense" rule, when it comes tomposting threads

15. cowssszzzz111

cowssszzzz111 Forum Cpt

16. Adventure117217

Oops we hit a road bump

17. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Vice Admiral

I'm impressed how fast this has turned into a shitpost

18. Adventure117217

Yeah, because someone by the name The_11thDoctor posted on it.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  19. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Putting in my 2 Cents,

I could care less about the suggestions, but when you reach the point where you're Useless/Spamming Comments override/Push Actually important forums out of the way, Is when I can't stand it anymore.

20. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

Crystal was banned from forums for being an alt repeatedly spamming the same (denied) appeal, and attempting to troll.

Given the responses, many people simply don't like his suggestions, which I don't care about at all.

That being said, frequency is a legitimate complaint, and several of his suggestions simply work better on somewhere like Discord anyhow. However, even his frequency is nothing compared to the amount of "new post spam" y'all's mudslinging competitions cause - as clearly evidenced above. Besides that, Terra's posts are productive, regardless of whether you like the ideas or not, as opposed to baseless flamewars.

At any rate, though. @Terra1 smaller suggestions like your "legalize sealing on the last day of season 3" are better suited to someplace like Discord's suggestion section. It does keep forums cleaner, you can get it voted on, it's frankly more likely to get noticed, and you don't get these guys causing messes. But there's nothing wrong with you posting larger suggestions on forums - posts like your civillian ship classification thing, for example.

Regarding everyone's flamewars as-of-late, please refer to the instructional graphic below:
    [​IMG]
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.