1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

The Death of Fascism (NBC)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WILLYBABA, Apr 28, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

As we all know TacoNavy, UER, have merged into the UFP many outraged players, gatraf, SpiritoftheMine, Bluebuilder_2000, and shadow_dragon11 attacked and defeated UFP and their counterattacks. MCB, and TurboDog tried multiple times to counter the enemy offensive while all the leaders did was listened and not help their soldiers. I am not against UFP but am writing this in the perspective of the attackers. The team (if you will) took off in gats's RC-71 which he would later use to bomb the UFP's drug production. The team later took a T-22 Elbing and bombarded UFP's base. It killed me to see such a beautiful base go to waste. After 2 minutes of bombardment shadow spotted Turbo on the shore. shadow_dragon11 shot and killed TurboDog with an AR-15. I believe Neo's plane also showed up to the battlefield but was shot down. On the attackers side we took 2 casualties where as the UFP took 3-4 casualties correct me if I am wrong. Overall I think the attack was a success and congratulate gat and his team on the attack. More from NBC (NavalClash Broadcasting Channel) soon. This is WILLYBABA and have a good day.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Sidewalk likes this.
  2. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

Thanks for giving me a reason to destroy you, really, it means a lot!

3. WILLYBABA

I didn't attack, I was watching and telling in the perspective of the attackers Zupe. I even said it in the text read it. I even complemented your base and didn't want to see it go to waste

4. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

Nah friend, you dead

5. WILLYBABA

Well overall Zupe cannot silence me

6. WILLYBABA

Zupe I know your butthurt but don't take it out on a reporter who is doing his job.

7. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Its really United federal Penguins

CowCrafter22 and LCB0612 like this.
  8. WILLYBABA

9. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Time to Tarnation some USA ass up, it was about time I got revenge on them for buying too many products from China.

10. WILLYBABA

Is ThAt A tHrEaT

11. Adventure117217

God damn right it is ;)

12. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

war war war war war war war yayy

LCB0612 likes this.
  13. Adventure117217

First war of the Island update

14. WILLYBABA

;)

15. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Welp, i really didn't have to do this but im gonna annihilate US and make my own US, along with imperialnavy and gat for associating me with this crap, time for plan Thunder-Lord
    Thats right, staying out of this.

16. WILLYBABA

Again, how many times do I need to say this. I was only a reporter! I did nothing.

17. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

you have your reason right there :)

18. WILLYBABA

For what telling people that an attack on UFP was carried out and now the people are butt hurt because these people defeated UFP?

19. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

NBC is fake news i blame the Californians

20. Adventure117217

For that comment we're going to make sure you die slowly and painfully