1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

The International Restrictions on Naval Combat

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by Terra1, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

If you sign this agreement, you agree to the following:
    A visible, green C on the deck of a ship or the side of a submarine means that it is a civilian ship.
    A green C looks like this:[​IMG]
    If you mark your ship as civilian, it may have one, single barrel cannon, or an unlmited number of anti-air guns, and will only fire if fired upon, if you sign the agreement, you may not attack civilian ships.
    In addition, they must be classifiable as either ferries (Ships primarily designed to carry people), cargo ships (Ships designed to carry cargo), colony ships (Ships with essential cargo, but also designed to carry people for extended periods of time.) or salvage ships (Ships with the primary objective of salvaging or raising sunken ships, for a non-military reason)

Secondly, "Microsubs", which, for the purpose of this agreement is defined as:
    "A non-civilian submarine with the size of a ship 1 and carries torpedoes and/or cannons"
    will be banned for any purpose, whatsoever.

Finally, violations will be punished by having your faction removed from the list of players who have signed and will be prohibited from signing this again in the future.

To sign the agreement, simply reply with "I'll sign"
    To leave the agreement, simply reply with "I leave the agreement"

Prohibited from signing:
    None

ItsMurio likes this.
  2. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

I'll sign.

3. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

No one will sign its useless to most people

cowssszzzz111 likes this.
  4. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

No it isn't.
    If you don't want your cargo ships to be attacked, just sign it and nobody who also signed it would attack your cargo ships. It's a win-win.

5. DevinFirestone

DevinFirestone Forum Ensign

Gross.
    I make it my duty to hunt down any ships with a C on it in a minisub

6. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

I'm doing the same :p

unstopable777 and cowssszzzz111 like this.
  7. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

Exactly that meant D r o o p y s t a r f i s h.

Someone has a nice idea (really, its in my opinion a very nice feature)
    So he is trying to bring it under the people in a very unique way. But on the other hand; there's you, always: The well-known people, You are kindly making fun of that.

I don't get it, Why do you have to act like this? What is your Problem?

What do you think is the reason for

• that D r o o p y is fed up with this anger?
    • the Toxicity on NavalClash?
    • the "temporarity loss" of really amazing and important players?
    Think about it (NOT ONLY YOU TWO).
    Well. That had to be said, its Tarnation ANNOYING, and it doesnt seem like I'm the only one who is Annoyed by this Flummery.

______________________Anyways______________________

Happy Easter :p

8. The_11thDoctor

Ill Sign.
    Just for fun.

9. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

hey, On the bright side my Uboat will be useful for once!

Actually, i'd sign if it was like, in real life before WWI

You may attack once you provide passage for the civilians aboard the vessel and once they have all of their cargo, you are free to sink the ship.

10. DevinFirestone

DevinFirestone Forum Ensign

Kek.
    Im not well known, only zuper is. Im just some random skrub.

11. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

If things start to pick up I may return, and the first thing I'm doing is sinking atleast 20 of these ships with a C

CowCrafter22 likes this.
  12. The_11thDoctor

true, but still.

13. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

Noice idea. I think it would be cool to have non aggression packs for civilian vessels.

Its hard to know if you are insulting me or backing me up. :)

14. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

This is what NBZ nature is kinda about, you can't handle what two people say, ignore them, or better yet, don't make this toxic post :/

Happy easter lel

15. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Question: What is civilian ship purpose here? Transport goods for enemy factions? People transports aren't thing here.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  16. Deported_MExican

Deported_MExican Forum Lt. JG

Targeted. Yeah more people sign it easier for me to kill them so pretty much free rp

Vulture4117 likes this.
  17. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt.

I'll talk it over to some people I know, don't have your hopes up so much although, people are here are uh... Whatever a word for it is... moron? no... crazy? eh... oh ye' get the point!

18. The_11thDoctor

I am not insulting you, I may support your opinion and what you are going to do about it.

19. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

Civilian ships are essentially ships that aren't designed to go into combat, for example, the cargo ship.
    So, essentially, the cargo ship might be carrying cargo for the enemy, but you wouldn't be able to sink it if you signed the agreement.
    In exchange for you not sinking the cargo ship, the enemy won't sink your cargo ships.
    So, essentially, it lets combat between military ships take place while civilian cargo ships, ferries, salvaging ships, and colony ships can go do their regular task without interference from military battles.

20. Kilowner

Kilowner Forum Lt. JG

What about convoy raiding to weaken enemies like u boats did dat