1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

The reset after the next reset should take place on Europa.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Terra1, Apr 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

[​IMG]
    Europa is a planet orbiting Jupiter, it is theorised to have an ocean under it's thick ice sheet
    Wouldn't it be cool to have 3-dimensional naval combat with submarines?
    Seriously, instead of just lining up next to another ship and opening fire, naval combat would be a lot more like air combat, except a lot slower and focused more around torpedoes.

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

That's your third suggestion...

Anyways, this sounds cool, but people would be bored of fighting only with submarines, and the complaints of aircraft would skyrocket.

CowCrafter22 likes this.
  3. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

There could be icebreaking ships and I don't know what you mean by complaints of aircraft.

4. madengi

madengi Forum Cmdr.

you don't have to line your ship up, you use TDC for your torpedos

Vulture4117 likes this.
  5. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

I thought the continent europE

StewieCman likes this.
  6. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Island reset is based in a lake in Kansas 100% true not a joke at all

7. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

I believe it

8. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

im not sure

9. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

God damnit stop releasing top secret informations!!!!111!one!!1

10. Adventure117217

People hate aircraft as much as it is, and the fact that they will be the main type of attacking vehicle will surely rise complaints.

11. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Stop posting unnecessary suggestions.

12. Adventure117217

13. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

You mean, stop posting suggestions that would ruin the game if they were implemented

CowCrafter22 and Adventure117217 like this.
  14. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

my response to this post

WAT THE Tarnation

id like to note europa is basicaly a giant ball of fuel filled with super flammable gasses supercooled to be liquid

the oceans are made of methane
    METHAN LIGHT THAT Flummery UP AND ITS GONE

the atmosphere is so THICC we cant land on the planet like 700 times our atmosphere

flying a plane would rip it apart in 2 sec

ships would crumble in mild wind
    considering all the drones we sent to europa to land on it were crushed upon coming into contact with the upper cloud layer

15. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cmdr.

They... wouldn't?
    The entire map except the top area is literally 100% water, it's virtually impossible for an aircraft to kill a submarine when it's covered by 50 blocks of water and 10 blocks of ice.
    Do you mean Venus or Titan? Europa has no atmosphere whatosever.

16. Shadow_dragon11

Shadow_dragon11 Forum Ensign

I am genuinely repulsed by this. Keep the map on Earth, Terra1, do notice the server is called Naval Clash. This server is based off of WWII last I checked, implementing various sizing ships, submarines, aircraft, and though uncommon now: Tanks, I am highly in favor of _keeping_ it with WWII, not some rock around Jupiter, though Blockusman's idea for space battles in the end wasn't a bad idea, the closest I will agree is that your idea be implemented in another realm of minecraft

17. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Space Battle Zone Confirmed

18. Adventure117217

You sir have no idea how many complaints of aircraft there are, and have been. Also, they dont use aircraft to attack submarines, they use aircraft to attack bases. Plus, this isn't submarine craft zone, people would get tired of using submarines, plus, the larger submarines would be scraping the bottom of the map.

P.S. Bombs would penetrate 10 blocks of ice, plus the entire world being ice would surly stir up the population and would lower the reason for people to actually build ships instead of useless space craft stuff.

Kaiser CreeperHate likes this.
  19. Kaiser CreeperHate

Kaiser CreeperHate Forum R. Admiral

What the hell! Europa is a bloody salt water ocean covered in ice. Pressure varies greatly, you can't fly any planes because there are absolutely no atmosphere there, and lastly humanity has never sent a probe to Europa. You must be thinking of Saturn's moon Titan.
    [​IMG]
    As for the whole idea of basing the map on a huge ocean covered in ice is just pure stupid.

Adventure117217 and CowCrafter22 like this.
  20. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Tarnation
    nevermind

well on another note

WE CANT SAIL IN SOLID ICE
    ICEBREAKERS DONT BREAK 1000 KILOMITER THICC ICE

planes wouldnt fly as you said and tanks would be one big iceskating match

actually tank ice skating while shooting sounds fun

PenguinH2O likes this.