1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Mute Appeal This is Ridiculous

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Jaguar36703, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar36703

Jaguar36703 Forum R. Admiral+

Type of Punishment: Perm Mute
    When it occured: Unknown
    Duration Permanently
    Why you think it was unfair: Aight so I wanted to play on IS with ISpeakSponish but the problem is I couldnt give him the IP thru discord so I did it via fac chat. I dont know who cucked me but seriously, a perm mute for just mentioning hell is getting ridiculous
    \
    I dont know who was involved

2. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You advertised, it's against the rules. Jag. We've been saying this entire time. They do this on other Minecraft servers as well. If you want tell someone about something, don't do in public chat. It's up to S i d e W a l k and D r o o p y s t a r f i s h to see if they will give you appeal.

LCB0612 likes this.
  3. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Vice Admiral

If I can be honest, a perm mute for what isn't even really "advertising" is a bit harsh. Also, I know that Side and Droop really hate Solmex the traitor, but I think they should calm down. Right now it's like you even remotely suggest playing on hell and your head is bitten off, which is only a slight exaggeration, looking at what happened to people like jag.

cowssszzzz111 and CowCrafter22 like this.
  4. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

hell is the direct competitor to NC. You could have mailed it, DMed him on discord, wrote it on a friggin sign but instead you basically told the entire server "heres the ip to the direct competitor to NC lets go play on it"

5. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

LCB, it wouldn't work Cow was perma-muted for mailing it aswell.

6. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Not only that, but signs will be removed if you put ips on them, Its Really hard to bypass it too, and ofc he could of went to creative which would of worked but no one knew.

7. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Obviously they are going to great lengths to eliminate adverts, it blows my mind people will still share IPs if they want to continue to play navalclash

8. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

”Hey whats that server thats so much alike navalclash, id like to try it”
    ”Sure, heres the IP, Ill mail it!”
    ”NO, Dont! SEND IT ON DIIIIIIIIIISCOOOORD”

9. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Tarnation mentioning samsung at apple dosent get you fired
    Here it does

Also search difinition of advertising and you will find out your version of advertising is wrong

Its kinda dissapointing we cant mention hell wothout getting Tarnation perma muted or some insane Flummery

Paranoid shits

This is like the second or third perma mut or ban from falsely accusing them of advertising

cowssszzzz111 and Vulture4117 like this.
  10. ChristianBrent

At this point its no longer just stopping advertising its Tarnation censorship

Like Tarnation hell i know its your competitor but still

Your all Tarnation paranoid
    Tarnation hell this is not north korea

cowssszzzz111 and Vulture4117 like this.
  11. ChristianBrent

Are you stupid it should not be this way ou should not get banned for playing on another server because 1 server dosent like the other and you play on both

12. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Shortened to a day (time served).
    Don’t advertise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.