1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

MEDIUM Priority This server needs SERIOUS IMPROVEMENT

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by supergamer112, Aug 10, 2018.

1. supergamer112

supergamer112 Forum Ensign

I am one of the MANY people who has quit this server because of the toxicity of the COMMUNITY and IRRESPONSIBILITY of the STAFF TEAM.
    I've got a very good example of this: speedilopez, why? Just why? He has been toxic to the community for a VERY LONG TIME and has been known for crimes. He has NEVER BEEN BANNED because of the BIASED STAFF TEAM.
    I recommend that "Our lord and saviour sidewalk", "Droopy our supreme leader" and all of the staff team should get their ACT TOGETHER. And prevent me from writing a blog on Planet Minecraft of the top 10 toxic servers to save people from being HARASSED ON THIS SERVER like me.
    I know people are going to criticize me in the replies section but I DO NOT CARE what y'all say because I have gone to a different server where the staff ARE ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE.
    Droopy our supreme leader AND Our lord and saviour sidewalk, DO SOMETHING NOW OR NC WILL FALL LIKE NBZ.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    TheJustReaper and mdesti like this.
  2. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Wow I dont know who you are exactly or the person you are referencing but I am so glad people are starting to speak out against the poor staff on this server, it has gotten worse with new people being promoted and added to staff that for sure shouldnt have been. Some staff are just so bad they're just in their own world and deny any wrongdoing even with the proof sitting in front of them others are too ignorant and lazy to see there being given false reports against players and are just toxic themselves. I hope others continue to speak out. I will be speaking to side when he is back with a complete detailed report on everything in hopes things will change

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

Speedi doesn’t play anymore

sharpjd likes this.
  4. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

[​IMG]

StewieCman likes this.
  5. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

I agree that side and Droopy our supreme leader need to be more active, but they have jobs and school. speedilopez doesn't play on NC and he isn't as toxic as people like gatraf. I say a lot of bad thing about the staff team, but one thing that they are not is BEING BIASED I'm sorry that you broke the rules and got in trouble for it, but thats how the world works, NC will not fall like NBZ, and who the hell are you.

StewieCman likes this.
  6. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

Guy coming from you your always commenting the most pointless stuff with gifs no one laughs at. you waste of space go home

7. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

yeah the staff is very flawed so its hard to tell what it is, is it bias, is it laziness or just ignorance and spedi not playing does not mean anything. But I get what ur saying

8. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

*sigh*
    Speedi left a VERY VERY long time ago.

The players who became staff have also played for 2+ years and have been staff previously on this server.

Anyways though I do agree this serv needs sprucing up, I've left until something good happens.
    RIP All NBZE Apex War Vets 2015-2018

If you guys keep arguing with staff, you're just digging yourself a deeper grave, you can just accept a small short ban and leave it at that, but now it's a full on battle that never needed to happen.

9. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

[​IMG]

StewieCman likes this.
  10. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

How do you think action and change is going to come about? The staff is the back bone for every server and some of the staff have clearly not lived up to their title. I got banned for one day, if you really think this about a one day ban you are mistaken. I do not want to rejoin the server until I know the staff have been woken up, talked to, changed literally anything. I am doing whats right and I made a post about it and the same night two others came forward too. This is something that did NEED to happen and like I said I will not be active on the server until its fixed, it has ruined my experience and I will see to it that this issue at the least gets addressed. Reporting staff should NOT be something people are scared to do ... I find that ridiculous

11. Adventure117217

The previous server (NBZ) was just like this, I do disagree with some of staff's actions but i've never been a victim other than Boom_12345 doing Flummery to me on NBZ.

However I do agree this server needs spicing up in their staff's qualities.

12. supergamer112

When did I say that I broke the rules or got banned? I never got banned but was repeatedly cyber bullied/harassed by speedilopez and friends so I'm trying so save people from joining. If I ever get banned for this, I DO NOT CARE, I'm trying to do people a favour by warning them of the risks of joining this server.
    HOPEFULLY DRO OPY AND SIDE WALK WILL GLANCE AT THIS THREAd FOR A MERE SECOND TO LEARN THE MISTAKE THEY MADE

13. Adventure117217

Speedi doesn't play anymore but he was a douche

14. PenguinH2O

PenguinH2O Forum Lt.

Im here now i guess
    because someone said spud

Adventure117217 likes this.
  15. Adventure117217

lmao

16. supergamer112

I know speedi doesn't play anymore, I thought I wrote speedi and FRIENDS but still, I remember how speedi was never banned which shows staff were biased. And the server community still remains disrespectful (not including people who have a sense of morality)

17. Adventure117217

Speedi was repeatedly muted and what he did never warranted a ban other than a mute, and most of the time staff never were online to ban him and he was staff once

18. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

IF you really think about it, the toxicity right now isn't gonna kill you....
    bold yellow text because apparently its the new thing...

19. supergamer112

FFS Aventure, I thought you were able to read, I wrote speedi and FRIENDS, didn't I, so why are u only focusing on only 1 part of my post?

20. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

And your complaining of toxicity of other people.
    Focus on yourself first dude.