1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

To Infinity and Beyond! (NBC Exclusive)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WILLYBABA, Apr 29, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

As we all know we are in a post update NavalClash, and that there is a lot of drama going down at the moment with UFP and other factions. On 4/29/2018 Terrariola, Dalana, and me boarded a shuttle carrier destined for greatness! About 4 minutes after departing from the EastDock Terra disabled the shuttle carrier. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos so I only took one but I did get an interview with the captain of the operation, Terrariola.

Me: What was it like to take off on the first STS mission?
    Terra: I'd say, I was worried that she would spontaneously combust, like many other aircraft I've built.
    Me: What was it like to launch the first shuttle of the new update!?
    Terra: Uhh... it was pretty boring after the first bit...
    Me: Oh.
    Terra: Like, it was very fast and very awesome in the beginning, but the rest was pretty boring.
    This concludes this NBC Exclusive and before we end this for peace time stuff VICE will take over and NBC will handle the wartime things. Until next this is WILLYBABA with NBC and VICE

Attached Files:

2. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

[​IMG]
    I took a few pictures. unfortunately they weren't very good.
    The shuttle is in active use and it has currently sent up one payload (A classified military satellite)
    From now on, the DPRA will have full control of space. That means we will have space fighters, orbital bombardment satellites, and perhaps the occasional space battleship.
    In addition, all future DPRA space missions from now on shall have their payloads classified, and boarding the shuttle without permission will result in immediate arrest and execution.

3. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

4. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Nice space mission, but if this is used for military usage I already spotted multiple flaws to have it being shot down by 1 aa-gun.

5. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

It's for military usage, but not as a space bomber or fighter, just a space truck.