1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

To: Our lord and saviour sidewalk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terra1, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

[​IMG]
    1: I don't hate the community
    2: I respect Droopy our supreme leader, but (most of) your ideas are bad. End of statement.
    3: I criticise parts of the server when they are buggy/broken/boring. I don't criticise it because of malice. I criticise it because parts of it are bad, and improving those parts will make it better for everyone.
    4: The server itself isn't bad, although there are issues that should be resolved.
    5: My server and NC are completely different, and I don't "lobby" for my server at all.
    6: IS isn't abandoned, and it also isn't a threat to NC. At all.
    7: If i'm toxic and you mute me and ban me off the discord, why would you not do the same to people that are actually/also toxic, such as Vulture and Speedi
    8: There's almost no difference between a permanent mute and a ban.
    9: My attitude towards the server has changed since early June. I don't particularly care about the server. I care about the community. It was "I don't particularly care about the community. I care about the server" before that. Lots of interesting people are on the NBZ discord. You can get virtually any information about the plugin and community there, and it's much more civil than here. I've listened to every side of the story by now, (I've talked to Sol, seen your posts, talked to the owner of DC, etc) and i'm currently in the process of reuniting the community and fixing the fractures created by the shutdown of NBZ and the creation of all the different NavyCraft servers.
    10: NC is a great server. It's just that i'm more concerned with the community, rather than the server itself, and if that puts me in conflict with you, I don't care.
    11: You were banned repeatedly from NBZ. Listen to other people for once, maybe that'll keep that (you getting banned) from happening again when the inevitable successor to NC arrives.
    12: Side, seriously. You're a reasonable owner, but please stop adding poorly thought out features and banning/muting people just because they disagree with you. It's just annoying and damaging to the community, and it just creates even more toxicity.
    Anyways, that's all I have to say. Please read the entire thing, and don't immediately delete/lock this.

2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

"Most of your ideas are bad"

And yours "totally" aren't, lmao.

Anyways lol just wait a month and you'll be able to speak again, (Hopefully)

Where's the dislike button @Our lord and saviour sidewalk, lol

MythicalWraith likes this.
  3. Terra1

Terra1 Forum R. Admiral

Adv, the ideas that you're talking about are from Febuary 2018, which was many, many months ago.
    From what i've seen, Side hates me for no reason, and will just deny the 3rd one that I post next month.

4. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

I'm not listed here? Me? Faded? I'm not toxic?
    I'm offended.

Adventure117217 likes this.
  5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Side hates for what is in that message on ur appeal. And some of it is true too.

6. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Reading this, its impossible to get these flashbacks: (PTSD WARNING)
    T-t-t-t--t-oxic water???
    *hears the cries of innocent fellow UER members drowning in toxic water*
    PLEASEEEE SIDDEEEEEEEE REMOVEEE TIHSSS -a person said
    TERRA IS INHUMANNNNN
    Its not easy to address what you said.

7. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Also terra, the reason why you hate his ideas is because they're not nbz, I bet you haven't even tried any of the new features, (though you might of been banned during the island update rollback)
    I swear to god if your idea of toxic water was good,

you're a communist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.