1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

To recall the community's needs.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cheesecake, May 27, 2018.

Should we add these features?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

SUGGESTIONS WILL BE MARKED AS THIS COLOR This is a list of what the community's needs are, please someone, iiz side listen this is important, I even recall someone quitting for one of the reasons on this list (TPA removed)
    Removing Toxic water, Please remove it terra's suggestions are horrible, sadly they are accepted Toxic water was made for sealing, I hate toxic water, its annoying and it hurts. People in defense of toxic water: it doesn't hurt that much, Well tell me if it doesn't hurt that much then how does it help against sealing? Did you know that when i tried to raid terra i had half a heart from toxic water? Remove it, everyone hates it NO MORE. (p.s) it was removed from nbz for a good reason.
    Re-add TPA, I'm not really sure why was TPA removed, and when i mean TPA i mean tpahere in the survival world, yea its really annoying especially for the simplest everyday NC tasks. If you want add tpa to survival world too, it will be less confusing for newer players.
    (Your choice about this one) Remove timer for ship tp, theres a need to defend your ship and if you die you can only do it once. the timer is 10 minutes, which is annoying picture this situation, you just fell off accidently you fly in your plane, then suddently you fall out because you glitch through the floor, you have a timer and you need to get your payload out, Welp thats the problem, lets be a little bit more sincere your plane is falling on a ship! you don't want to be blamed for kamikaze! Its been a problem on nbz, you should really remove it try it out, (the cons on this part) Well, ship tp can also be bad for it can be used against people however we have anti-sealing so it doesn't matter.
    Easier navigation, We should have roads in the ocean, at bedrock they're glowstone blocks, They are paths going to outpost. also, We should have random tips every few minutes, many people think its not useful, but I've recalled doing very well with tips popping up, you realise that you can double jump. This also goes into outposts, outposts aren't that easy to find, they are but no one really knows its hard to really understand where it is. thats why we need glowstone paths.
    Move Airfield Island next to North docks, This one is good, I rarely see planes at north docks, and north docks is the main dock that everyone uses. It would also look pretty nice, it makes the sense of the spawn being an island in the sea.
    Fix for newer players confused. This is simple, Before they get denoobed they should be introduced to a tutorial, a simple one following with the outpost locations, and how to make money, the commands with shipyard and if you want maybe how to use weapons, and illegal and legal blocks, this will help staff in a way, If the noobs don't read it then its there grave. (Also provide videos from dwing's tutorial videos, (if thats what people suggested)
    More plots for lower-tiered ranks, Right now its not a problem for me since i'm almost to the last rank, but I've noticed people saying that they don't have any plane plots. They also don't know the ranks, which should probably be shown in the tutorial before de-noobed.
    Gun Tiering? Honestly I have no problem with gun tiering, It may be a problem, but the higher-tiered weapons are actaully really overpowered, they can kill you in a few shots. The suggestion here is to make high-tier available for Ensign-CMIC Just so battles are fought by the best in faction raids, which will be a downside but more options for lower-ranked players.
    Open Up Applications! As of now, the only active staff we have is Wrangler, which I know i have problems with him but we don't need him as the only staff hes not an auto-machine, we need the tutorials, We also need more people as Mods, (Wrangler is not on always btw)
    Free Food, Actaully, I've seen people never notice that theres a daily rations, which gives you food Thats why we need free food at spawn. It was never a problem having free food.
    Easier Navigational Spawn-Building, We need warp signs to the docks, With recommendations with the warps such as North Docks (Most Battles) East Docks (Cargo-Recommendation) West/South (Private Battles), With Free food. I like the posters at spawn aswell!
    Rename Warps, Yea we have a problem, Black-Market isn't easy to understand, Just call it Gunshop, also the black-market should be more simple since some things you can buy are sort of hidden. We also need to rename Market, Shop yes yes i know its more of a market then shop but... theres a shop in there.
    More things in NC store (Website) We should add Amplifiers, if you don't know hypixel as a Triple-Coin and exp bomb which allows you to get more coins and exp, you can also tip the player, giving them 25 coins, which we could do (250$) each tip, The amplifiers will permit more rank points, For the server! and more money gained when sinking a ship. There can also be free vechicle bombs. This will maybe encourage people to go to docks, Your choice to price them (make cheap?)
    (As Of now I don't have anymore suggestions, but I'd ask if you want a suggestion put it here so i can add it, List will be updated hopefully)

Terra1, Vulture4117 and Sidewalk like this.
  2. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Forum Cmdr.

Terra don't you dare suggest anything horrible

3. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

#MakeAChange

4. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

If you didn't want to spend half an hour typing, you could've just said "remove the island update"

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  5. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

Toxic Water:
    Is generally accepted because it is very low damage and can be easily countered with any food

TPA: with the addition of faction warps, I really like where the server is going without tpa. However I’ll talk to iiz about lowering or removing the cooldowns for ship tp and ship summon commands

I’ll be reopening applications very shortly, as well as adding some new products to the store and generally cleaning that mess up. When the new items are added all previous donators will be reimbursed with the new products.

All the little things (easier spawn navigation, warps, etc) I’ll take a look at. NC player base has been picking back up lately, and I appreciate a well thought out suggestion post.

6. Vulture4117

Are you crazy? you didnt even READ vief's post. He said, "If it does so little damage and can be countered so easily, WHAT'S THE POINT? It's just annoying."
    Excuse me, but do you remember the server before the update, when people actually battled? TPA was an extremely important command. If someone wanted to join my crew but didn't want to swim all the way, I could just TPA them. However, I guess this doesn't matter, because nobody battles and you don't care in the least about getting people to.

7. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I thought I remember my Suggestion of Toxic water Only at Sea level
    Because then submarines you could actually escape from/use a scavenging sub. :(

8. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm against moving the Move Airfield Island next to North docks, suggestion.

Too many time people using the planes have abused this and attacked ships just out safedocks. Or flew RIGHT behind the ship while IN safedocks, especially vehicles with Helicopter signs.

People aren't using the maps we have, that's on them. I'm not against making things easier to navigate. We do have stuff that tells you how to navigate. Most of the time, people just sail out and blow up in typical arcade style dock battle.

9. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

Hah, it took me 29 minutes and 59.2 seconds, beat it 9 yr old

10. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

Wrangler, i do not mean out airfield in spawn island, i mean an island next to North docks, visible from docks, once your off the island there is no safedocks, no protection for you, and who knows where the current airfield is right now

11. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

I'm saying that they can't shoot from behind in safe dock

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  12. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

Surprised terra hasn't suggested anything on forums

13. The_11thDoctor

The_11thDoctor Forum Admiral

viefBOT alalalalla

14. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cpt

Give us TPA back. Nobody likes it being removed, and if you honestly "really like where the server is going without tpa", then you're a horrible server owner.

15. Vulture4117

Everyone already knows that

16. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum Cpt

I like no tpa.

17. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

You don't even play noob, you just want people to suffer

Terra1 likes this.
  18. ViefBot

ViefBot Forum Ensign

Terra if he want to make a good suggestion make it about feature not really improvement,unless it's like two

19. Terra1

Terra1 Forum Cpt

english pls