1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

HIGH Priority Tohryn giving free shipyards away?

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by poprock19000, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poprock19000

poprock19000 Forum Cmdr.

Name Of Offender: Tohryn

Date Of Offense: Twas' August the 10th 2018, at approximately 11:25 Pacific Standard Time.

Offense Committed: Giving away private shipyards

Explanation: speedilopez and PenguinH20 had returned from IS to the glorious NC. Toh then gave them a private shipyard because they were "returning vets", well I'm a goddamn vet wheres my medal and shipyard. People pay 150$ for these things and its kind of unfair that penguin and spud get it for free, and they did absolutely nothing to earn it.

Evidence:

Any other info/members involved:

mdesti likes this.
  2. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Imma come back for a free ship5 now

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt.

dude, this isnt even a offense.... hes an admin he can do whatever the Tarnation he wants omf
    [​IMG]

Adventure117217 likes this.
  4. Tohryn

Tohryn Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Issue already resolved:
    Speedi and Pengu came back for a while, and I figured after recent hack attacks and resets I would start them off with a few plots (about 2 each). Hell broke loose, and I realized obviously the player-base did not agree with my decision, hence I removed the plot and went about my day. I apologize if I made you feel a victim of discrimination and potentially hurt your feelings. In the future I will do better to cater to your sensitivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.