1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Turning Glitch

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by MrAlex345, Apr 22, 2018.

1. MrAlex345

MrAlex345 Forum Recruit

Hi. I am a new player who recently found this server, and I got this annoying glitch while turning (Happened every time I turn my ship) where my ship literally turned it's insides to the outside. I could see the red bottom hull from below on the deck, and the engine and ship signs are completely gone. I cannot do anything about it, only to scuttle my ship which costed me money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but if it's actually a glitch you find, then please fix it!

Attached Files:

2. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

Remove double chests they don't work on ships nor is there any use for them, also stairs and such don't stay in the same direction so just use slabs jnstead

ChristianBrent likes this.
  3. ChristianBrent

ChristianBrent Forum Lt. Cmdr.

stairs do not rotate after the ship and double chests r fuked

4. MrAlex345

MrAlex345 Forum Recruit

Okay I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for helping!

5. sharpjd

sharpjd Forum Lt. JG

Stairs not rotating is a myth, but double chests do screw up ships.

6. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You need keep the anything at least 1 bock away from center of a turning turret or the blocks get displaced. It's old problem.
    A minor solution to that is place a woodpallet behind the gold block. This is coded to keep the gun from turning that direction, though u still need keep entire gun layout a space apart.

The Double chest has always been big issue with ships, not one clearly noted as a illegal block.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  7. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Quintessential Veteran

It's what the forums are meant for! Tell your friends ;)