1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

UER TAKES L ON L

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by mdesti, Sep 30, 2018.

1. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

The reich has raided the UER base and secured two chest full of legendary guns glory to the powerful. Sadly some cant accept it. I find it pathetic and sad how vief can brag about raids but fail to mention the fact he got raided, be a man and admit when you get hit,

Attached Files:

2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

You brag about this all the time, this was a W E E K ago,
    this was a Tarnation offline raid, and sadly you had to use a spy to do it.
    I have bragging rights for raiding because I actually online-raid unlike you,
    the problem with offline raiding is that you treat it like a religion you noob,
    wasn't even on nbz

3. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

You offline raided me today and its pathetic you can brag about raids and not have the balls to announce your own demise, thanks for the gear and the satisfaction.

Attached Files:

4. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Welcome to the world of karma, you deserved to be offline raided, and you know what? you wouldn't even stand a chance so it wouldn't matter. I brag about raids, I recall raids m8 I don't need the gear when its not going to be used by you since you're a pussy to even shoot a cheytac

5. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

U brag about raiding a 4 by 4 room... sad i blew up your whole base which was huge and there for months you should disband but i mean if you really think my 'base' ;) was such a big thing to raid i mean all the power to you

6. mdesti

mdesti Forum Lt. JG

gg on raid keep posted for my announcement and stop acting like my raid never happened you child