Ban Appeal Unban thread for NavalClash.

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by ItsMurio, Feb 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt. JG

IGN: ItsMurio

The type of punishment: "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken"

Duration of the punishment:
    2/10/2018 - 4/4/2018

When the event occurred (approximately): 3:10pm (EST)

The reason given for your punishment: "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken" Although, I do believe it was for an alt scenario.

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: If it was the the scenario I do believe, then it would have been for using an alt. Which did not give me an unfair advantage.
    "Alt Accounts: Using alt accounts on any or the navalclash servers is frowned upon, because of the temptation to use them to exploit the payday from both accounts. You can use alts BUT if you are found (with evidence blah blah blah,) to be using them to gain a financial or unfair advantage over other players you will be BANNED. Your alt will be perma banned and your main will be wiped. After droopystarfish has been shown the proof he will delete your player data. We are taking a hard line on this after people where abusing alts, you did this to your-selvs."

With the quoting above, I did not, nor have ever use the alt account of YourStupid, for financial or unfair advantage with regarding of other players as well. Standing upon my recent activities on the server, I have been seen with only one person to back up. Speedilopez, and all other accounts of said alt will be untruthful, and backing up their friend above, since he was the only person to see what I've done. Now, what I have done could be considered an, "advantage" against other players, but with regarding to the rules that have been set in place. It is not, nor in anyway an advantage of; payday overuse, advantage of storage, or anything else. It can be set in place that I have done an advantage of sorts, and if so agreed by the staff members on here, I can accept with that. But I have not nor in anyway again, been abusing or taking advantages upon the rules above.

P.s Oh yeah, case ya'll are wondering I used my alt (around 3 times, could be one more or less.) As a home point of TacoNavy's base to save some travel time, and or depriving someone of their time to stand as a way point.

Regards to the staff team,
    ItsMurio

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS: Alternate accounts for any use (faction spies, farming, etc) are currently BANNED. (the alt will be banned, IP-ban if alts continue
    I’m not going to resolve this thread, but you misquoted the rule. No alts at all.

However the solution is supposed to be just to ban the alt and to revoke anything illegal obtained from it. Ark made a mistake.

3. TheInventorMan

TheInventorMan Admin Staff Member Admin

The ban was indeed for using alts - the reason it's a permanent ban is because Ark caught you, rofl.

The account wasn't simply "used to teleport 3 times", it's been purchasing vehicles/weapons, it claimed plots pre-reset, and it's teleported a lot.

That being said, the use overall is - yes - limited, and an immediate IPban is past-protocol.

The alt is staying banned, but your main account's ban / the IP ban have been lifted.
    /lock

Sidewalk likes this.
  4. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

@ItsMurio Has been helping me with the server using alts to simulate different scenario he is unbanned and so is his alt account maybe do some research or tempban people before you jump to permanent banning them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.