1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Ban Appeal Unfair Ban

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Conner Docekal, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Conner Docekal

Conner Docekal Forum Ensign

So Me, LovableFox, and ShirtlessBlack69 were gonna bomb Russia's base and when were got close I put the plane to go elevator down. But when we got in there territory it said we cant interact with this block, I couldn't control the plane. Sense the plane was already on Down elevator the plane kept on going down. Then we crashed onto Russia's territory NOT there base. There base was towards bedrock level. They said we Kami there base but we didn't. We could control our plane and crashed on there territory and last time i checked it wasen't bannable crashing on someones territory. Did not Kami there base.

2. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Wrong Format

3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

"Base kami"

you better rethink what you said, if we use your logic then bases have no point anymore.

*rides plane* *crashes it into a claim* its base kami, however it wasn't the only reason why you were banned.

StewieCman likes this.
  4. Conner Docekal

What were the other reasons, and I could not control my plane when entering Russia's territory and I was already on down elevator and crashed because I could interact with the helm

5. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

You're not appealing you have to make an APPEAL

6. Archonslayer

Archonslayer Forum Recruit

this is cute

StewieCman likes this.
  7. Conner Docekal

I meant couldn't

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

do you want me to record a video of me flying over a claim, using the elevator?

9. Conner Docekal

Thanks, I made another appeal with the format

10. Conner Docekal

yes