1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Upcoming Update Fix or patch

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Jul 9, 2018.

1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. JG

Upcoming update idea, (Wow this will improve Navalclash greatly)
    I know crates will be obsolete by this, but then I will show you how to improve them after, Please re-add gunshop, and add back more ammo, I can't use grenade launchers.
    At the moment we have to spend atleast 300k to survive against raids with people who have cheytacs (taconavy) cheytacs can hurt you so much even if you have prot 4 everything, no joke.
    How crates can be useful, Make it so you can only get epic-legendaries from drops so you can use it on crates, therefore you can get something real nice without going to gunshop.
    Add more things to the new faction update, atm its really good and people who vote against, opinions respected but you probably haven't tried it yet, its pretty balanced. More interesting features in it and the more interest we can have.
    Remove Navalfish, replace with what it was before. Before naval-fish (plugin for fishing) you could catch enchantment-books, it was fun because you could get interesting enchants and was pretty balanced (fish market barely gives money anyway, and it would be cooler if u could sell the things that aren't fish).
    Re-add tank spawn, straight forward.
    A tutorial before you start NC that shows what cannons look like, torps and explains how to use them, and shipyard commands (You can go back by /warp Tutorial)
    Double Rank point events on weekdays, more people going to docks?
    Little ideas to add lmao

zebis and The_11thDoctor like this.
  2. burgerking97

burgerking97 Forum Lt.

yes, these are actually really good ideas, i support these +1 (remove the god damn picture already vief)

3. camkam

camkam Forum Lt. JG

let me sell all my cheytacs first

zebis likes this.