1. We have added 3 new servers to the Navalclash family this month Harry Potter RP, Avalon a Game Of Thrones RP world and a Skyblock server for all you true survival nuts like me. :) There are also several Network competitions being held at the moment head on down to the competitions section to take part and WIN some prizes !

Update The Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Madhatter141, Nov 9, 2017.

Does NC need a permanent/always updated set of rules?

1. Yes, keep the rules up to date always

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No, stay in limbo on actual guidelines

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Wipe_0ut

Wipe_0ut Trainer Staff Member Trainer

That would be me. I'm currently on the same page as Wrang, I thought no hand weapons in ship combat period.

2. Wrangler

Wrangler Admin Staff Member Admin

Give us a link.
    Were not suppose to be assuming we know rules, including us Admins.
    Speaking for myself i have a bookmark for the page on the forums that contains all our rules.

3. Wipe_0ut

Wipe_0ut Trainer Staff Member Trainer

Ditto, the issue is, that page is out of date (somewhat) it was made for perma-towny and I could have sworn some of those rules have changed since.

4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Head Admin Staff Member Head Admin

As it's written in the rules- consider it final that you can use guns on the crew of ships, but you cannot use rpgs on ships and you can't like blast through the hulls of ships with shotguns.

5. Drake_Burping

Drake_Burping Forum Lt.

He was using a sniper rifle firing on other ships

6. Wrangler

Wrangler Admin Staff Member Admin

The TP Killing thing is annoying. However unfair it is, there no rules written about it. We used to have very detail rules about what you could and not do. You can get people stop playing if you play like jerk.

7. Madhatter141

Madhatter141 Forum Ensign

I’m not going to specify which trainer because its not worth singling him out over this, I just want to be backed when I actually exercise my rights within the rules. But your reply has cleared this up very well, thank you

8. Madhatter141

Madhatter141 Forum Ensign

And in response to a suggested rule change, specify that only sniper rifles are allowed in ship to ship combat because they are the only weapons precise enough to hit a player without damaging his ship/vehicle

9. Stormcotton

Stormcotton Forum Cpt Youtuber

10. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

I will update the rules on the website now as I am about to update the homepage.