1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority VIEF sealing and logging

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Nuclear_Wafflez, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Nuclear_Wafflez

Nuclear_Wafflez Forum Lt. JG

Vief_Cheesecake logging and sealing
    9:30-40 PM Mountain time
    Sep 26/18

I was sailing with my buddy’s on my new foxtrot carrier/cargo/outpost when velocity backstabbed me and grabbed his c-130 and bombed my ship, we all ran outside and saw him bombing!! We started AAing but vief fell and I said get off and she stayed on! She stayed until she sunk the vessel by mining I am sure but the vessel did sink. Then me and derp fought vief and she logged. I’m sick of her logging it’s sad she has to log to “such a bad pvper” she’s pathetic. Please I need justice

Proof is on https://www.instagram.com/naval.clash/

2. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

It doesn't make it better when zuper has videos of you combat logging

3. VIEF_Chokolatecake

Gotta love my player radar btw,

I don't see rules against it

Attached Files:

• Ship.png
      Ship.png
      File size:
      142.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Nuclear_Wafflez

Woh your saying I logged? Lmao ask velo I didn’t log during that lmao and you would’ve yelled logger. You can’t make stuff up.

5. Nuclear_Wafflez

Also did /ship add to add u not reactivate

6. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 6.05.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 6.06.08 AM.png
    Could like actually Tarnation not ping me on instagram please and thank you

7. VIEF_Chokolatecake

You tend to lie about combat-logging a lot, when I dropped the bombs over your helicopter you tp'd back to spawn, I didn't yell anything cause I still needed to bomb the crap out of your base, which btw is gone. Also you did not do /ship add, velocity remarked that you disabled so I thought I was completely able to board and kill you, in fact I was able to do damage to you until you re-activated, there's a bug when your on a ship, people are invincible

8. VIEF_Chokolatecake

It doesn't show me combat-logging buddy... I went back to spawn because I finished the main task, and you didn't hit me for 20 seconds don't be salty over your base being raided online, I was destroying you until you activated the Flummery ass ship which made you invincible

9. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

I’m not taking sides, but according to wrang, (or another staff I don’t remember who), boarding a disabled ship is illegal IF the captain is on the ship.

Nuclear_Wafflez likes this.
  10. VIEF_Chokolatecake

iiz's rule if its not in the dock zone, which the ship wasn't and the ship was disabled you still can't fire upon it or seal it, unless its out of the dock zone, and iiz is higher than wrangler