1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Who fu.cked up shipyard again

Discussion in 'Technical Forum' started by Vulture4117, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I was told that ark did it, but I don't know

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

upload_2018-2-16_8-50-16.jpeg

ItsMurio and Vulture4117 like this.
  3. GuntankType98

GuntankType98 Forum Ensign

Whoever did this is getting thr Asian leather belt treatment. Was building a new ship little cock.

4. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So the top of the ships were accidentally cut off? I'm sorry if I'm having trouble making out the damage. Since the picture are warped. It helps you to describe the damage too.

5. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

The tops of most of the ship2's are gone, and some of the ship2's backs are cut off (like mine), all of the "select" signs are replaced with "claim" signs. Some of the ship's middles are cut out, so the top and bottoms still exist. Some of the ship's middles are gone, so the top and bottoms still exist. Just take a look at the shipyard yourself.

6. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The shipyard has been repaired. Unfortunately people need find their plots and tell us mods which one is theirs so we can repair them properly. We have found using claim signs causes the plots to get messed up little bit. So your going need ask someone straighten it out.

7. Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish Forum Cmdr. Staff Member Owner

@arkery Was responsible for the latest blunder. A veteran admin of even NBZ, it goes to show how not paying attention for a split second can destroy and empire.