1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Why people are having a hard time getting into battles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wrangler, Jan 11, 2018.

Why are you not playing with the minecraft vehicles on Clash?

1. Bored

8.0%
  2. No Money

8.0%
  3. No One to Fight

64.0%
  4. Not enough Staff Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Server Glitchy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No Big Events

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lag

4.0%
  8. Airfield / Tankspawn always broken (not being upkept)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Nothing New

4.0%
  10. Not enough players to do anything

12.0%
  1. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

No one raids because of ship battles. I mean actually who even gets salty over Tarnation ship battles in this

cowssszzzz111 and ItsMurio like this.
  2. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If we get large flux of users, there need staff to handle their needs.
    We burn out through staff for one reason or another.

Only solutions would be automate help with things or help staff cope being bombarded with people needing help when their few in numbers.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  3. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Hopefully the Maintenance allows us to have Fleet Battles, Because right now the Most I've ever seen NC Handle was a Ship5 Duel, and that was scheduled. Hopefully more people take out ships other than resource Boats. Maybe Add a Fleet Battle Scenario in the Battles. Like the Extremely old WWII Battles from NBZ. I feel as if the new host will be able to Handle such a feat.

4. Wrangler

if i were staff, with no headaches with the server technically. I would have organize something with prize money.

cowssszzzz111 likes this.
  5. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

having more events is kind of a terrible solution because people would only come during the events

6. Wrangler

Better than empty server. If i was doing it, i be doing for the fun of it.

Some people don't come if they don't know if people are around or not. We need more to do when there not consistent Dock Battles.

7. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

'Events would lower the playerbase'
    -said literally no one ever

8. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

when i said "come" I meant "battle"

9. Wrangler

Make note, i've seen fairly recent players who join us train recruits. If you want see what happens when we don't have enough staff on helping...You may not like what player base is like.

10. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

The playerbase is fine

(Please notice what I'm implying.)

11. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

I Get where You're coming at, I've Trained 2 people over the last Weekend Wrang when no trainers were on,
    And to be quite frank,
    I have only see Moo Actually Train Someone. He's the only trainer i've actually seen Train

12. ItsMurio

ItsMurio Forum Lt.

What's the point though? I mean... You simply just ship battle that's it.. For some people it gets boring after doing the same process over and over with no true meaning. With the allies vs axis it actually had a meaning..

13. cowssszzzz111

cowssszzzz111 Forum Cpt

U have a point

14. Wrangler

You can fight other factions with control over for the other. If our population was larger, Droop could open Permafaction style Clash. However, like normal Clash you need moderators watching to make sure no get's out of hand. I was recently watching very old NBZ video. They had Battle-Moderators who made sure regular fights were legit. Seriously, that healthy population when you can have staff for every sort of thing.

I think small Permafaction world would be nice. The last one, the cities got bit big...Frankly i think the original concept for permafactions with 6 factions, with capital city while others had smaller ones would have worked better. Again, there key problem with it. You need to be able reset things, meaning you need schem the permafaction cities, heck the entire world so players can fight. Grain a flag. Without code, it's very man intense and the leadership / players need to follow the damn rules and not go haywire and go trigger happy or it ruins it.

15. Adventure117217

Permafacs was a complete fail, unorganized raids, and absolute anarchy, hell, look at "Player reports and complaints" pages 3-4, (Top of page 4)
    Then, look at The First Server war, USSR vs. Germany, when we won that war, look at the unorganized drama.

If you want perma facs, At least get 1/2 of the server on your side to understand the rules, have equal factions, and give them at least 2 months to build a base - make it illegal not too, and then after a certain amount of time, make rules of bombing raids ETC, and wars. Have strategic points you can capture, the side that owns most of these points will win overall, have resistance nations, have something to make it fun, and not just.

"Hey, you wanna build a base and have someone just take 1 bomber and destroy it in under 1 hour and laugh about it and make forum post and say it was a major victory and we put up no fight when there was nothing we could do and just throw bombs at eachother?"

That's what happened last perma facs, every war, just throw a bomb at someone's base. Find a way to make it not just throw a bomb at a base.

StewieCman likes this.
  16. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Okay, Most of Your points are Valid,

i mean The reason i believe a Large amount of Player reports and complaints happen during perma-factions is that the Idea of a WWII Server in minecraft attracts a HUGE amount of New players Who don't know Jack about the rules and Perma Faction rules,
    I mean seriously, Name one New person who joined during perma-factions, and Came back once it Ended? or SImply got Banned for Hacking, Glitching, Etc.

In fact, For the Hell of it, Name on person who raided/bombed illegally in permafacs who wasn't a new player? I can't name a single one who played before then. Personally If we made it so You had to be experienced to do perma-factions would be Good but bad at the same time.

Your next point on how a Single Plane could claim victory by just bombing the hell out of a Base? I find this answer EDIT True, Planes are way to OP, Makes making bases Bad because you know it can be bombed within 5 Minutes which is bull. Personally, Back on NBZ When Dave Banned Hangars I was Pissed, But now, seeing the Hell planes cause, I Could see that if we ever did perma-factions again, A rule like this would be needed, (And no i'm not talking about Ship4 and 5 Carriers only)

I mean HOLY HELL If we got a Functioning perma-faction system to work, I would play so damn often, But right now, at this current state to even have a Semi-Decent perm faction experience you need CONSTANT Staff Micro Management.

My only idea on how we can make a Semi-Functioning Perma Faction System, Is just Setting up 6 Player Factions, And that's It, I mean it would be Weird how that could work but I could also see it being interesting because You Should have a Choice of ^ Factions, It could be quite interesting If it also wasn't Just WW2 It 'Could' Be possible, And frankly Factions tend for people to build Bunkers and Such, Where towny Caused people to build above ground bases, I don't know if that would help so much, But it would be more interesting/fun having Groups like that,

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  17. Adventure117217

Who Raided Illegally?
    Hmm, lets see, Jaguar and LCB raided our base during peace time, they aren't new, There was also cows at Germany, Daniel_Kuntz as well, raiding before the cease fire, all of those aren't new.

How could one plane destroy a base? Call that Bull- Well, listen, you're an NBZ vet, seems like you got amnesia. Look at arkery's bombing of BRD's first obby base, Knetic rods knocked it out, want something not ark? Apex-NBZE war Apaches on our sandstone base. Want perma facs stuff? Look at Berlin at the time.

Sorry if ya took offense, wasn't trying to sound rude.

But honestly, what I would like of this is what MrFunnyGUy123456 tried to propose on 2016 Perma facs.
    I liked his idea of "Resistance nations"
    I think I got this from 2016 perma facs, only good idea. - A 2 week peace time - any raids =
    you get fucked up perma banned MLG pro gone from the server no way to get back hf with life

Now, here, if you want Perma facs, here is my idea.
    1. Keep the World Map - But have some special features about it.
    What do I mean? Outpost, these outpost would be spread throughout the world, and (hopely...) be historic. And each outpost would be a certain amount of points, Like lets say Khartoum is an outpost, and it's worth 3 point, and axis captures it. A CTF style of flag is raised in the center, and they hold onto 3 points as long as they own it. Explosions don't register in these places, so you can't bomb them to shreds, you have to use bombardments just to hurt the players holding it, and send infantry in. At the end of every month, week, year, or decade (Whatever) whoever owns the most points wins.

2. (From MrFunnyGuy123456's Video on his old channel!) Resistance nations/Insurgents: These nations would have a hidden base, and would work for the allies, they couldn't do full scale raids, but could do minor skirmishes and be "insurgents" and attack defenses to soften up the base for a real attack.
    Examples:
    French Resistance = Allies
    Austrian Resistance = Allies
    Polish Resistance =Allies
    (Then you guys can get 3 Anti-Allies German Paramilitaries lol)

3. you come up with some generic crap

CowCrafter22 and StewieCman like this.
  18. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Okay I missaid The Plane Part of It*