1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

WILLYBABA Merchant/Shipping Company

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by WILLYBABA, Jun 7, 2018.

1. WILLYBABA

WILLYBABA Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Recently DarthVaderV has given me permission to start a peacemaking program, this program will bring aid and also start trading to spread diffusion of ideas which will make UER and many other factions diverse and wont be stuck with just a few building styles, designs, etc. I am making multiple designs one Ship4 and I am planning LCT's and other Cargo designs which will carry cargo. All that we ask is that you have some sort of dock system or flat beach where we can land supplies. We will help with faction aid. When you are attacked make a post, with photos and also a wishlist and we will do the most that we can. To order a shipment mail WILLYBABA your fac name, cords, and wishlist or link the post on the attack. NOTE that all cords will be confidential to WILLY and will not be sold or leaked! We care for our customers! Thank you, WILLYBABA. The cost for 1 shipment is $1000 Aid is $500 per shipment.

Attached Files: