1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Wow wow wow I combat logged

Discussion in 'Server Politics' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Sep 24, 2018.

1. VIEF_Chokolatecake

VIEF_Chokolatecake Forum Lt. Cmdr.

Nice a raid on navalclash
    cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll
    I logged onto NC one day and I immediately see waffles the retard raiding StarInd while 1 person is online
    So I decided to help because waffles is dumb and I could get video footage of him logging
    So lijar tp'd me into his base, and I shot at waffles
    I suspected he was very low because I 3 olympia'd his mother trucking ass
    and then he COMBAT LOGGED like a little pussy, big surprise
    so I just went to spawn and there he was!
    He kept on denying it in chat, like a little faguette.
    I went back and I was met with this long ass staircase that is very deep, I could take the elevator but I could use the exercise even though im not obese. And lijar was bait and he was immediately shot, and then I met a room with velocity in it. I snook up on him and butt-raped him. 3 shot kill. then waffles came from behind, I wasn't scared because waffles is bad at pvp anyway, but I wanted to mock him, so I went to spawn! I wasn't low at all
    Of course 2 wrongs don't make 1 right but this person never gets punished for doing this type of crap, we all got tapes of him doing rule-breaking crap.
    If theres only staff member that will punish me is Wrangler, hes neutral I can accept that but hes taken by waffle's crying because I tp-killed him, even though it was zuper who killed him. And guess what? wrangler makes up the rule that tp-killing is illegal. Goddamn and waffles tp kills aswell I get smited for doing the crap, by yacht without choice, he didn't want to do it and ill accept him for that
    Then I got my people and we killed waffles and his people like they were nothing (ironically romo` did all the work since I wasn't at the place)
    And of course, since romo is a moderator
    waffles and derp cry to him that he was abusing, by flying. And I didn't say romo was fighting with us, he was spectating the madness and waffles shot at him, he had right to kill waffles.
    Now waffles has reported me to the "Naval-Clash Instagram" which im surprised exists.
    Ill probably get smited for this by wrangler
    Combat loggers, hackers lcb,
    AND Tarnation TP-SPAMMERS GODDAMNIT

Sterrs likes this.
  2. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Cmdr.

3. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Wait I’m confused.
    What was the point of this? Do you want waffles punished? You are not going to get your stuff back when you were smited. (If you were smited at all this post was hella confusing)

4. VIEF_Chokolatecake

A fiasco happened and waffles spammed everyone saying I combat logged, I was smited for "tp killing" but I went to spawn so I wouldn't get killed

5. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Just dont take it seriously and it'll make sense.

nhk3210 and MrZuperTaco like this.
  6. VIEF_Chokolatecake

I know, its retarded

nhk3210 likes this.
  7. nhk3210

nhk3210 Forum Ensign

Waffles has combat logged when I got him low a few times too

Waffles هو طىز و كبىر gae

Sterrs likes this.
  8. MythicalWraith

MythicalWraith Forum R. Admiral

"
    Waffles is a typhus and a gae"

9. Sterrs

Sterrs Forum Ensign

I love how no-one even cares about my base. It's almost as if it's an underground battlefield. But I do have to say, Wafflez sure is a veteran in tp-based combat thus including tp-killing and combat logging. Godammit Wafflez, do something right for once.