1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!

Low Priority Wranger9033

Discussion in 'Player Reports/Complaints' started by Adventure117217, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adventure117217

Adventure117217 Forum Master

Name Of Offender: Wrangler9033

Date Of Offense: APPROX
    5/19/2018

Offense Committed:
    Muting me for simply saying, "ur mom gay" as a meme

Explanation:
    I simply said "ur mom gay" in chat and Wrang muted me for 30 minutes player disrespect though I was not talking to anyone, and expecting a, "no u"

Later, VIEF_CHeesecake tells me I can use /r so I do, and he tells wrang about it and I do not know as of right now if my mute was extended due to this. He later messaged me telling me he really did send it and was pressuring wrang to punish me further.

Evidence: (Screenshot)
    2018-05-19_16.50.41.png 2018-05-19_16.50.56.png

Any other info/members involved:
    VIEF_Cheescake

Attached Files:

2. Adventure117217

the one with VIEF didn't work and I can't figure out where to post it via edit, so here:
    2018-05-19_16.52.47.png

3. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Oh! Its Wrangler! The same person who smited me to death when I was wearing full alloy ingot armour beacouse I was shooting at him with an AA-Gun cause he was /flying while I was raiding a base!

4. MrZuperTaco

MrZuperTaco Forum Lt. Cmdr.

5. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

6. Adventure117217

Back in perma factions he w/e-ed a house out of my USSR base

7. gatraf

gatraf Forum Admiral

Why am I not surprised?

8. LCB0612

LCB0612 Forum R. Admiral+

You kind of deserved it because you said “ur mom gay” in the first place, being honest with you bud.

StewieCman likes this.
  9. cowssszzzz111

cowssszzzz111 Forum Cpt

I love wrang

10. Adventure117217

It is okay if you believe that, but I was muted for rule number 1 (Player disrespect) when I was only referencing a meme and not directing it towards anyone.

11. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Jesus, Adventure, Vult, You Two are Honestly starting to make me not come on forums because I don't even want to read your posts anymore because of how toxic Your posts are getting.

12. Vulture4117

Vulture4117 Forum Admiral

Apparently, saying "damn" is really toxic

13. Adventure117217

Please explain what is toxic about me. I am making a report about being muted for player disrespect when all I did was say a dead meme.

P.S, I think you're toxic cause you nearly started a flamewar with that post ;)

14. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

First off, No I am Not trying to cause a Flamewar,
    Anyways, the fact that You guys post this often and Basically saying 'yeah I was muted for Saying 'ur mom gay' 'While I do agree with the fact you should be unmuted, That's no way a Good reason for you to basically harass wrang on forums about it.

15. Adventure117217

I haven't harassed him, I have only made this one forum post about Wrang in my entire NBZ and NC career on forums and the server. I do not see at all what you mean about harassment. Please explain.

16. LCB0612

Yeah I made that post because it is a gay and unfunny “meme”. I Tarnation hate memes.

17. Adventure117217

It still doesn't hurt anyone and wasn't directed to disrespect anyone, so I was curious why he muted me for player disrespect, and it was still a meme, even if it's gay and unfunny

18. LCB0612

It doesn’t make “memes” any less retarded I HATE MEMES

19. Adventure117217

Lol half of your post from the STI-EU war era was all memes

20. StewieCman

StewieCman Forum Admiral

Jesus Christ, i just want to see Actual, meaningful posts on forums, Not Your Meaningless BS.

The_11thDoctor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.