1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Banned For Apparently Using Tapemouse In Combat

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by xItsDerp, Mar 1, 2019.

1. IGN: xItsDerp

The type of punishment: Ban

Duration of the punishment: 1 Week

When the event occurred (approximately): 3/1/2019

The reason given for your punishment: Apparently Using Tapemouse In Combat

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: I have tapemouse installed on forge and asked permission to use Tapemouse to afk mine (setting 3)
    and was banned for asking permission, blackhawk claimed i was using it in combat when there is no proof or evidence but player spoken evidence, i didnt even have it activated when i asked permission to do so then i got banned for it, it was first "Banned For Hacking" then it changed to "Banned for "Admitting to using tapemouse after repeated warnings not to" when i gave him evidence that Solmex (The Owner) Aloud me to use it while mining and only mining. Here Is The Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...93974825/bandicam_2019-03-01_07-22-34-298.jpg

Staff members (and players) involved: Blackhawk3244

2. Edit: While I was chilling in the lobby, i got permabannd reason "That was your last warning" i guess its against the rule snow to just do the lobby parkour

3. you could litteraly hold left click than right click and you'll keep mining