1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Appeal Moo unfairly banned me

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by poprock19000, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: poprock19000

The type of punishment: Ban

Duration of the punishment: 7 days and 1 hour

When the event occurred (approximately): Yesterday

The reason given for your punishment: Harrasment of Staff, No appeal

Why you believe the punishment was unfair: Moo spammed the server with a link to his IRL friends stream and told everyone to go spam furry stuff, later in the stream Moo's friend said Moo's real name and me being curious wanted to ask Moo if that was actually his name. Moo got all mad and started going off on about how i was not dropping it and stuff, because before the name incident I was telling him to stop vaping and he told me repeatedly to stop (which i didnt). I think that the ban is unfair because Moo is the one who spammed the link in chat and it's not like i stalked him or something to find his name. Moo is obviously mad because I told him that vaping was bad for him and that someone knew his real name (which we don't even know is his real name i just asked him if it was), note the /ignore command, which he could have used at any time when i was, in his words, talking to him like his dad. Also isn't it kinda staff abuse to say "No Appeal".

Staff members (and players) involved: Moo

2. Moo

Moo Meme Lord Staff Member Admin

No.
    Me and joe originally started talking about our habits outside of the server, and you took an immediate stance against them. I was fine with you trying to get me to change my ways at first, but it got to the point where I was getting borderline harassed about it. You were then told to stop. You didn’t.
    You were then muted and kicked. Repeatedly. But still went on about it.
    That was just the first day, which was Thursday I believe.
    Then, yesterday, you still went on about it, trying to passive-aggressively, and straight up (still) tell me to change my ways, and despite MORE kicks and mutes, still was persistent.
    You were way past strike 3 at this point.

Now, on the subject of the stream raid, I asked people in the server to participate in a raid of my IRL friend’s stream. Everyone just typed “raid,” etc. but the entire time pop, you spammed
    “Moo vapes”
    Then it graduated to
    “Michael vapes”

You really don’t know when to drop it, do you?

Then, I started ignoring you in chat when you were, still, going on about my personal life choices, and you thought it would be a good idea to say my full name to try to get my attention.

Not cool.

You also tried to spam chat with
    “MICHAEL VAPES” when I told joe my dad was in my room, so that was an asshole move. This was about strike 23.

I didn’t ban you for saying my name in chat, I banned you for being a douche and refusing to drop a personal subject, and going on to use multiple ways of chat methods to still try to talk about it despite MULTIPLE mutes, kicks, and warnings, and telling you it was harassment.

Joe was also subject to this harassment, and not to mention everyone in chat had to look at it.

I really question why you have a hard time dropping things. First it was the chachi thing, now this. Why?

I’m going to deny this appeal. If Kiki wants to come in here and override it that’s fine, but you really did not know where the line was and was about a mile over it.

How do you think this made me and joe feel?

See you next Saturday.

MythicalWraith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.