1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

NavalClash News Flash - Saturday Ship2 Tournaments

Discussion in 'Announcements & Important Information' started by Wrangler, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Fellow Clashers!

As a new fun event, were trying run Ship2 battles. We've already had good results after few trial runs of the events.
    This is a formal announcement we will try run this event weekly.

This message is clear up what the even consists of when to expect.
    Ship2 Tournaments consist of restrictively the following:
    • Tournament consists of three matches (battles), each match consists of three tries for a winner of the match. (Best of 3)
    • Ship2 Size "Ships" only
    • Weapons restricted to TnT Cannons and AA-Guns
    • No extensive, high techweaponry allowed (missiles, Torpedoes, etc) unless game mode call for it.
    • 3 matches, 2 out 3 battles wins unless their is a tie. Third match is played as deciding winner.
    • No Sealing
    • Crews need to be more than 2 crews per ship
    • Winners of each match are rewarded 35,000 Per Crew member, while losers are given 10,000 per crew member
    • Captains of both ships (the person whom spawned the ship, will be repaid the cost of spawning the vehicle)
    • If no vehicle is available, a ship2 will be provided for them.
    • Tournaments are judged by the Event Coordinator and anyone designated assistant.
    • If the tournament is missing one person, staff will fill in those positions with their powers OFF.
    Other Game Modes: Using other weapons, such as torpedoes are allow in final Tournament Match. It was judged high-tech weaponry killed game play, it was judged not to use these weapons in same game modes. We will look into trying make other game Modes work.

Currently we will be staying with Cannons and Machine Gun Mode or Basic Combat until we work it out, Advance Combat game mode will include Torpedoes (unguided). Other vehicle types are excluded from the tournament for the time being.

2. [Game Modes: Using other weapons, such as torpedoes are allow in final Tournament Match. It was judged high-tech weaponry killed game play, it was judged not to use these weapons in same game modes. We will look into trying make other game Modes work.

Currently we will be staying with Cannons and Machine Gun Mode or Basic Combat until we work it out, Advance Combat game mode will include Torpedoes (unguided). Other vehicle types are excluded from the tournament for the time being.[/QUOTE]
    So my ship 2 has an armed scout helicopter, will I be able to use that in the battles?

3. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So my ship 2 has an armed scout helicopter, will I be able to use that in the battles?[/QUOTE]
    You can't use Helicopters or flying vehicles in the tournaments. Were trying to keep things basic see how people like it. If it good enough the 2nd wave of 3 may have submarines, while the third can try to have aircraft. the players we tried were too spoiled having TDC & Mk3 Stuff to be able use them.

4. You can't use Helicopters or flying vehicles in the tournaments. Were trying to keep things basic see how people like it. If it good enough the 2nd wave of 3 may have submarines, while the third can try to have aircraft. the players we tried were too spoiled having TDC & Mk3 Stuff to be able use them.[/QUOTE]
    can u check my ban appeal

5. In my opinion, I feel that torpedoes could be allowed in basic mode with certain restrictions placed on their use. For example, a given ship may only have 1 torpedo system. This could limit the use of torpedo spamming ships with like 10 torpedoes on 1 side of the ship, but also make battles more interesting and unique. I don't know, just my opinion.

6. Can some1 check my ban appeal