1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Tankspawn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheJustReaper, Apr 29, 2019.

1. So what's the deal with tankspawn? As long as I can remember, even back during NBZ, Tankspawn has been the biggest 'problem' which whenever something would go wrong it would take upwards of a couple of months before anything would even be done. Is anything regarding it's function going to be done anytime soon? I speak for myself here but really the original reason I even came to play back during NBZ (under different name at that time) was because I heard I could make working tanks there, so I and iiz came and played for a while and we all know where iiz went from there and in my opinion will always have been the best staff member that I can recollect. Ok, point is, I came back in the day to use tanks and I still want to use them more so than other vehicle classes but something is always wrong with TS.. I mean ALWAYS. Will anything eventually be done to hopefully make it as successful as the others?