Punishments for violating rules may vary depending on your situation.
Use common sense & Staff have final word (staff word is law) [If you do not like this ruling, you can appeal. Not Yell at staff.] Staff disrespect is not allowed under any circumstances, and you will receive a punishment for it, no matter how minor.
Trainers are staff, and they will not be disrespected either. Same punishments apply.
These Rules are Subject to Change, and can be added/removed at any time. Rules are added due to player actions or how players try to bend rules.
General Player Conduct
- Respect all players. Communicate in a respectful manner whilst keeping it PG-13. -
- Do not discriminate others in any way or form. -
- Don't share or make negative/sensitive content. -
- Use common sense and keep a positive mindset. -
- Don't flame or be toxic. (passive-aggressively flaming or taking digs at people DOES count.)
The staff has the final word.
- Do not set home near enemy territory.
- Do not sink bases or islands in any way or form. -
- You cannot attack another nation without an established functioning base of your own.
- Offline raiding is illegal.
Gameplay and Combat
- Do not use training vehicles outside of its purpose or attack it if it is being used. -
- Do not attack vehicles which have been declared a "Training vehicle" unless attacked. -
- Griefing on a vehicle you are crewed is illegal. -
- Spawn camping and Disabling your vehicle in the middle of combat is prohibited. -
- Scamming another player in any way or form is prohibited. -
- Do not use any client-based assistance (hacked clients etc.) nor glitches of any kind. you can, however, use a minimap without radar and non-hacking ones -
- Using handguns while on periscope is ILLEGAL. Shooting from the water with handguns, on vehicles, and anywhere else but periscope is LEGAL. -
- Safedock fire (firing from or into the docks) is illegal. Your vehicle must be out of the docks before you can fire. -
- Sealing (boarding another craft without permission) is legal only outside of docks/safe zone. you cannot break or place blocks whilst sealing nor use weapons of the target ship against itself. To use a vehicle's weapons, you must TAKEOVER the vehicle. (Right-click main vehicle sign and wait for the vehicle to become "abandoned") -
- Combat Logging: Do not combat teleport (until combat is done or vehicle sunk/destroyed.) -
- Do not fire cannons underwater in any way or form.
Vehicle Construction Rules
- Box-shaped (rectangle) vehicles and vehicles that cause lag are illegal.
- Box planes, tanks, helicopters, and submarines are also illegal.
- Any "round" tanks, subs, ships, helis, or planes are also illegal.
- Vehicles placed high in the plot with a single long rod coming down to evade homing missiles are illegal. -
- Vehicles must resemble an actual vehicle and must look like they can move -
- Carriers in any shape or form must launch their carrying vehicles outside of the docks/safe zone -
- Using AA gun with a periscope is illegal - Block overriding ("** vehicles") are illegal. -
- Do not copy other builds
- Torpedo wall: A structure built in the warzone, designed to prevent torpedoes from making contact with vessels. Is not connected to a vessel of any kind, and will not be sunk in any case. The intention of creating this said structure will lead to the destruction of the wall and a spawn teleport. -
Designs Feature Restrictions (Hull Shaping)
- Ships/Subs are required to have an exterior hull that does not include exoskeleton-like features -
- Vehicle Sizes -
- Plots must be majority filled, and ships with sizes relative to smaller plot sizes cannot be used in larger plot types. Rule of Thumb, the design needs to be 3/4 of the plot. Example A Ship2 size vehicle should not be in a Ship4. -
Weapon Restrictions (Homing Missiles)
- Mk3 "Homing" Missiles are now barred from Ship1 & Ship2 size vehicles. To clarify, Mk3 weapons aren't "Homing" unless Fire Control & Advanced radar added. The weapon can be mounted, but not the radars & fire control signs. Mk3 torpedoes also can not utilize the TDC sign on ship1 and ship2 ships/subs. This is basically homing, and not allowed. -
- No Triple Barrel Cannons on Ship1 Vehicles - Illegal (Warning, Clear Weapons, Vehicle etc)
- Water-based vehicles: - Ships that float above waterline (y 63) are illegal. -
- Sponges on ships are LEGAL.
- Land-based vehicles: - Tanks must touch the ground when moving
- Air-based vehicles: - Kamikaze is illegal (Crashing planes into Water-Based Vehicles and Tanks) -
- Base Kamikaze is LEGAL -
- Flying vehicles cannot be immune to small projectiles (AA, CIWS, Bofors). [Example Iron, Stone, Obsidian etc] -
- Depth charges on planes are illegal (Use Bomb Droppers)
Chat, Discord & Forums Rules
- No Toxic Behavior (Yelling (caps), cursing excessively directed to players, no cyberbullying. - [Muting & Jail, and Ultimately Ban) -
- No Sexual language, links, videos [Chat is PG-13 if you don't like it keep it on private communications or faction channels] - [Mute, Jail, PermaMute] Emphasis on rule 3 and 4 of the general conduct area: -